Zombierella: Fairy Tales Gone Bad

Zombierella: Fairy Tales Gone Bad

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is a very surprising version of Cinderella! Share what you each found the most surprising bits, the scariest bits, the funniest bits and the best bits. This adorable book revolves around Cinderella, who lives and works all day for her FAKE sisters and mother in the most tiresome way. One night, after her FAKE family goes out to the ball to dance with the mysterious prince, Cinderella slips on the stairs and DIES!! The death angel walks in then and revives her for three nights ahead so she could live and enjoy life for a limited time and dance with the prince! Things take a mischievous turn then that makes you wonder, did this fairy tale really go bad, or did the fairy tale go riotously right?

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Un retelling original de Cenicienta dirigido a un público infantil, lleno de elementos de "terror" que les van a encantar. Es un buen libro para que los más pequeños de la casa (y no tan pequeños) pierdan el miedo a criaturas como la muerte, los zombis, los vampiros, los espíritus, etc. Pues los muestra gentiles y buenos, así que creo que son de gran ayuda. I loved this. It had a bit of everything in it, just perfect. I think anyone over the age of 7 would enjoy it.

Reviews

In 2003, Oleg Tarasov, the producer of Messer Chups and head of their home label Solnze Records, invited the world famous theremin player Lydia Kavina to join them. Together they have released several albums and reworked their previous releases. In 2005, Messer Chups became a duo consisting of Gitarkin and Svetlana "Zombierella" Nagaeva on bass. In 2007, they became a trio, with drummer Denis "Kashchey" Kuptsov [ es] from the band Leningrad. In 2008, they changed their drummer to Alexander Belkok, and Alexander Skvortzov became their vocalist. [ citation needed] Ya saben que desde siempre he sido una niña más bien rarita, así que estoy totalmente fascinada por esta versión de un clásico, ¿por qué acaso hay algo mejor que los zombies? Obviamente la respuesta es no y eso queda claro en este pequeño libro que sin importara edad que tengan va a conquistarlos de principio a fin. I especially liked the amusing twists on the classic tale, like Zombierella leaving behind a foot instead of a glass slipper. This fabulously illustrated and spooky little book is the perfect Halloween read for any kids (or adults!) with a taste for gore and twisted fairy tale fun. It's a hilariously gruesome take on Cinderella, who rises from the dead to attend the ball of a sinister prince who travels from town to town setting up house to hunt for fresh "brides" in every area...so he's pretty much perfect for her. ;) In this retelling of Cinderella, Cinders falls down a flight of stairs (after slipping on some dog poo 💩) and becomes a Zombie Princess, but can she still enjoy the ball and woo the Prince?

a b c Fuentes, Gladys (2019-04-08). "From Russia with Surf: Messer Chups Bringing Their Spooky Surf Sound to Houston". Houston Press . Retrieved 2021-03-18. I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much if it hadn't had so many great illustrations, they are so beautiful and gothic looking while showing the humour in the story. They really brought the story to life (pun not intended) for me. Crawl out of the grave and step into your mushroom carriage for Zombierella: Fairytales Gone Bad, the first in a funny, deliciously dark, three-part series of twisted classics, written in verse by award-winning poet Joseph Coelho and illustrated by Freya Hartas. The BBC Radio 2 Book Club announced on 24 January that its new home is on the Zoe Ball Breakfast Show.Crawl out of the grave and step into your mushroom carriage for this haunting and humorous adventure of the undead girl searching for her happily ever after. Lo amé. Es una historia perfecta para Halloween de hecho, llena de gore, zombies y vampiros. Un retelling muy divertido para niños y adultos y aparte, está escrito en verso y se siente bien diferente. I loved this book! It was fiction and my favourite character was zombierella, this book was a bit creepy and humorous and I’d definitely recommend to people that like spooky books! I found it really funny and I like the plot twist of how Cinderella turns into Zombierella! I really liked the illustrations and the characters looked so pretty! Definitely recommend this book I loved the book it was spectacular because I don’t normally read fairytales because I don’t really like them but I like Hansel and gretel and the boy who cried wolf but Zombierella I love stories which have a twist a scary twist 5stars if not a million! The opening words of Zombierella tells you everything you need to know. ‘This gory story has bugs and bogeys, slimy surprises, and more than a spot of revenge. And, yes…I’m afraid dear sweet readers, that there is DEATH.’ If you have a child who isn’t into dark books featuring a Zombie, Vampire, dead animals, and Death then you might not want to let them read this book. However, if they love a bit of gore then this is the perfect book.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop