4moms mamaRoo 5.0 Multi-Motion Baby Swing - Grey

4moms mamaRoo 5.0 Multi-Motion Baby Swing - Grey

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Infant Seat bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their baby.

It frees up my arm so that I can spend some quality time with my toddler and get some things done around the house. Every baby is different, And every parent has unique soothing moves to keep their little ones happy, The MamaRoo Multi-Motion Baby Swing is the only baby swing that features multiple motions inspired by the way you bounce and sway.is the ideal way to comfort and sooth your little one more naturally while the convenient features allow you to carry on your busy lifestyle with extra peace of mind. If baby falls asleep, move baby as soon as possible to a firm, flat sleep surface such as a crib or bassinet. The MamaRoo will become part of your family’s support system to keep baby happy, even when they can’t be in your arms. The swing is equipped with a convertible 5-point to 3-point harness for safety, and can be assembled easily without tools.

You can even attach your phone or mp3 player to the unit to play your own selection of sounds or music through the base unit speakers. The newborn insert is not required for use; however, you may choose to use it because it does provide extra support for the baby.Inspired by you, our motions mimic parents’ natural rhythms and movements to become the most familiar space to safely put your baby down when they can’t be in your arms. She’s been working in education for the past 12 years, and is a Denver native who enjoys playing and watching sports, being outside with her family, and hanging out at home with her adorable 8 year old dog.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop