Read People Like a Book: How to Analyze, Understand, and Predict People’s Emotions, Thoughts, Intentions, and Behaviors (How to be More Likable and Charismatic Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Read People Like a Book: How to Analyze, Understand, and Predict People’s Emotions, Thoughts, Intentions, and Behaviors (How to be More Likable and Charismatic Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Such a gesture may express a lot of things: bad manners, disrespect, trying to show who the boss is, or even that the person cares about their own health.

You can take Harvard’s Project Implicit questionnaire to find out what biases might be affecting your thinking. It was quite basic and a lot of the examples are just made up - Not real life examples and so it made it difficult for me to believe what I was reading. Is it a good sign that they’re holding eye contact, or do you just have something stuck on your eyelashes?And if you tell a person that you are reading their body language, they’ll become conscious about it, and feel threatened.

You would have to read it to believe as one say because this gives you a veiw to a whole new perspective in this world.

Next, in the second chapter of the book is when King starts to go into the surface of reading body cues and facial expressions. This book offers a introduction into various concepts and theories of classifying the behaviour of individuals, introduction both their benefits and drawbacks. I don't need a book to tell me that women adjust their hair when they're in the presence of someone they're interested in, or that people clear their throats when they're about to do a speech because they're nervous, or when someone crosses their arm at you it means they're angry or upset or defensive. During the session the psychotherapist thought this was a sign of the patient feeling uncomfortable.

I read in a review about this book that the author is just explaining other people's work/discoveries and at first I didn't agree with it, but as soon as I got into chapter 3 I understood what this person meant, as the entire chapter nearly consists of "Tests" that were created for the different personality types, e. And then the rest of the book discusses almost the same things as the book I mentioned just now, like gestures, body movements, etc. Here is a quick description and cover image of book Read People Like a Book: How to Analyze, Understand, and Predict People’s Emotions, Thoughts, Intentions, and Behaviors (How to be More Likable and Charismatic Book 9) written by Patrick King which was published in .Images of body postures are given which make it easy to understand the message that the author is trying to convey. The font and layout makes it easy and quick to read, however, I feel like the book consists of a lot of repetition. This book will teach you guidelines that will help you read people thoughts, feeling, and emotions by picking up cues or signal that they unconsciously give through the body posture and movements.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop