The Remote Viewing Training Course: Principles and Techiques of Coordinate Viewing

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Remote Viewing Training Course: Principles and Techiques of Coordinate Viewing

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The program produced RV research suggesting that RV had the potential for intelligence gathering and operational use, however, it stopped short of actual RV training on military personnel. The better you are as an artist, the better you will be as a remote viewer. Sketching is one of the most important “output channels” for expressing and recording impressions and perceptions received via remote viewing. The better and more easily you can sketch, the more clearly you will be able to report valuable data and information you perceive from your internal intuitive processes. And it is a skill that can be learned and improved through instruction. In this two-full-day, in-residence course taught by Dr. Smith, you will learn the basics of representing form and shape through drawn and sketched lines and shading. With that as a basis, you will then learn the process of externalizing inner processes through sketching onto paper with the aid of proprietary tachistoscopic software, improving your response time and accuracy. You will then apply what you have learned by performing supervised remote viewing sessions against fully-verifiable targets. Remote viewing is something that we are all capable of. In the course, you’ll learn the factors of success, as you explore the topics of latent ability, motivation and training and practice. Think of your conscious mind like the President of your company. One day, the CEO walks in and says, “We’d like you to take a vacation for a few weeks while we have someone else run the company.” Immediately, the President feels threatened. This company is HIS BABY! Gerald O’Donnell worked as a remote viewer for the Western European Intelligence Agency during the 1980s. He’s one of the few non-Americans on this list. His distinctive style and French accent may appeal more to you.

REMOTE VIEWING MATRIX WITH MAJOR ED DAMES REMOTE VIEWING MATRIX WITH MAJOR ED DAMES

The structure of CRV gives you a place to put those thoughts on paper! The President of Your Company Many people will have first heard about RV while watching a TV show or YouTube video that included an interview with or a reference to Major Dames. He is a decorated military intelligence officer who was one of the original members of the US Army’s prototype remote viewing training program. He has trained several other practitioners mentioned below. Our CRV courses begin on Monday and end before noon Saturday. Each course includes 40+ hours of in-class instruction consisting of a carefully-balanced mix of lecture, practical exercises, and hands-on remote viewing sessions. All remote viewing work you do in class is individually supervised by Dr. Smith, with assistance as needed from one of our experienced assistant instructors. Course size is limited to two students per instructor, giving intimate and effective training beyond what can be experienced with any of our competitors.Angela Thompson-Smith, PhD, is a founding director of the International Remote Viewing Association (IRVA) and the author of Remote Perceptionsand Diary of an Abduction. Her instructors in CRV training were Paul H. Smith of Remote Viewing Instructional Services and Lyn Buchanan of Problems>Solutions>Innovations.

Remote Viewing Training - Learn Remote Viewing Today Remote Viewing Training - Learn Remote Viewing Today

With CRV, you can get information about anything in all of time or space! Where you left your keys… Who will win the next election…. How to increase your sales… How to enhance your business. For those new to the subject, I’m going to take a look at the step-by-step options for beginners who want to learn RV. Let me state at the outset that I’m a novice in this subject so I’m in no position to pass judgement on any of these remote viewing courses.

Frequently asked questions

My program works. It is easy and I am here to guide you, step-by-step. What Does the Program Include? I am writing this for you, if you are someone who is super-intrigued about the idea that you could become a Remote Viewer. And I am writing this for you if you are the person who maybe feels a little bit unworthy of getting remote viewing training. Do You Ever Wonder if YOU Could Learn Remote Viewing? That, my friend, is the purpose of the CRV structure: To keep your Conscious mind busy – give it a job to do! Keep it busy so the Subconscious mind can give you information. “What is CRV Like? What Can I Expect?”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop