Dell Inspiron 3910 Desktop PC, Intel Core i5-12400, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, DVD Drive, Windows 11 Home (Black)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Dell Inspiron 3910 Desktop PC, Intel Core i5-12400, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, DVD Drive, Windows 11 Home (Black)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This section covers the latest new features and utilities that are installed on your computer; read the following article to find out more about information. A Qualified Vendor List (QVL) is a list supplied by a system or motherboard manufacturer of parts tested and confirmed by that manufacturer to work in their hardware. Turning the unit around reveals one important change: A DisplayPort replaces the VGA port from last year’s model, an input that has been phased out by more modern displays. If you have a wireless keyboard and mouse, see the documentation that shipped with the wireless keyboard and mouse for instructions. Hard drive retention: Hard drive retention is not available on models with a soldered hard drive, including XPS 9315 2in1, Chromebooks or Venue tablets, except the Venue 11 Pro.

Note: If you wait too long and the operating system logo is displayed, wait until you see the Windows desktop, restart the computer, and try again.Centralized location for key Dell applications, help articles, and other important information about your computer. Note: Depending on the graphics cards installed on the computer, the video ports on the computer may vary. Dell Corporation Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 778776, with limited permission to act as a credit broker.

If you can find this Inspiron desktop for a deal, we might recommend that you go for it, but the Aspire TC simply performs better for less, and it includes the same basic features. With a fresh new feel and tools that make it easier to be efficient, it has what you need for whatever’s next.

DLC sold separately; if a game is removed from catalogue or your membership ends, you will need to purchase the game separately to use your DLC. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, tested, inspected and cleaned to very good condition by qualified sellers. Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery is a stand-alone tool that is preinstalled in all Dell computers that are installed with the Windows operating system. PCMark 10 measures overall performance by simulating a number of real-world productivity tasks, like spreadsheet work, word processing, web browsing, and video conferencing.

In undergrad I was the guy you’d run to if you needed a charge, because I always had at least a few portable batteries in my bag at all times. Rewards: Rewards are earned on Dell purchases (excluding Dell Outlet purchases and third party products) made on dell. Maxon’s Cinebench renders a complex scene using the company’s 4D engine, and Geekbench works similarly to PCMark 10’s general tests, measuring more CPU-intensive workloads one after another. At Crucial®, we ensure that the higher amount of RAM is rigorously tested and is backed by our compatibility guarantee.Digital Direct: Your digital content will be delivered directly to your device during set-up; no codes required. Manually formatting or deleting the partitions on the hard drive of the computer deletes the SupportAssist OS Recovery environment.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop