Haakaa Electric Baby Nail Care Set, 150.6 g

Haakaa Electric Baby Nail Care Set, 150.6 g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Choose the trimmer pad most suitable for your baby's age - Slot the trimmer pad over the top of the attachment mount, and push down firmly. The 6-12 month pad that came with the nail file was chipping after one month so I'm glad I could get more replacements for it. At first, I could distract him by putting an actual toy in his other hand, or throwing on Sesame Street. Product DescriptionProduct description Product Name: Haakaa Electric Baby Nail Trimmer Color: Pink Set Includes: 1 x Electric Nail Trimmer Body ( AA batteries Not Included), 6 x Nail Trimmer Pad, 1 x Storage Box Battery: 2 AA batteries required. Established in 2015, we are an Australian family run small business committed to providing you with trusted and high quality products that support and nurture the special bond between mother and baby.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Safety and Effective ] - Haakaa electric baby nail trimmer is designed to trim and polish toenails and fingernails for babies and adults, it wonât be damage cuticles or nail beds, 360Âall-round exquisite polishing and steady speed makes toenails and fingernails softer and smoother. Our Electric Nail Trimmer lets you safely trim down your baby's nails without the need for sharp scissors. Do not hold the rotating attachment to any part of the body for extended periods of time, as this may cause friction burns.The nail care set eliminates the risk of nicking your child’s skin to turn those scary nail trimming sessions into quality bonding time. The trimmer pads make your baby’s nails smooth and don’t leave sharp edges that may scratch their delicate skin. Some parenting rites feel more like Fear Factor challenges, and cutting a newborn’s nails would make the finale. Easier Using and Multiple Settings ] - The baby nail file electric is easy to use with only 1 button to control the speed and rotation(clockwise/counterclockwise). Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

This little gadget makes often difficult baby nail care easier, providing safe nail filing for soft and developing nails. We are proud to support a number of charities who support mothers and their families as they transition into parenthood. Seems like a great idea but it takes ages to trim nails with this thing, which is a problem if your baby is at all squirmy.We recognise their continuous relationship to the land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future. Simply attach the Haakaa nail trimmer pad that is suitable for your child's age and gradually file down their nails. At first, I would lean in to peer at each nail, but I acquired a certain feel for the snag of a nail edge and could work quickly, pulling the file around a hand in 90 seconds.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop