4moms mamaRoo 5.0 Multi-Motion Baby Swing - Grey

4moms mamaRoo 5.0 Multi-Motion Baby Swing - Grey

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bluetooth functionality - stream baby's favorite music and easily adjust motion, speed, or sound with the 4moms app Once you are successfully connected, the Wi-Fi indicator on the base of your MamaRoo will be illuminated blue. While parent tester Luci found her baby looked comfortable in the MamaRoo, there were a few elements she would improve. Without the newborn insert, there is no additional head support which can make positioning for a younger baby a little more challenging. While she reported that her then 11-week-old fitted comfortably in the swing, Luci felt her baby’s feet would be over the end way before the expected six-month mark recommended by the brand. The mamaRoo sleep bassinet features a firm, flat sleep surface that is designed to help your baby fall asleep and stay asleep longer. It can be used for both overnight sleep and naps throughout the day.

Find the MamaRoo® motion and speed combinations that are inspired by your own natural moves. Learn more here. Mix and match five unique motions, five speeds, and four sounds to tailor each ride to meet your baby's changing needs and preferences as they grow.Having an infant in the house can mean you get nothing done. But there are still dishes to be washed, laundry to be folded and meals to cook, whether you have a newborn or a teenager.

If you opt for a swing, look for one that has a detachable bouncer. This will allow you to remove the seat and take it on the go with you. It goes without saying that the 4Moms MamaRoo is a premium product and, due to its relatively short life span, it’s certainly an investment. The infant swing seat fabrics (classic, plush, and cool mesh) and the newborn insert are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water on the gentle cycle. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry separately on low heat and remove promptly from dryer. How do I clean the harness straps?

Mumsnet user Terriblecreature agrees, saying “My little boy loved this and gave me a second to get a shower etc. Worth the hefty price tag in my opinion.” About the author During testing, small stains such as milk wiped away easily, whereas marks such as tomato ketchup left a small residue which then came out entirely after a full wash in the washing machine. She adds, “I wouldn’t take this away with me unless perhaps I was going away for more than a week or had a baby who would only settle in this as it’s quite large. I would also want to dismantle it before moving it in case it breaks.” Swings that need power will often run on batteries. But you can find some that also come with an A/C adapter. This lets you rely on power when you’re at home so that you don’t have to worry about draining the batteries.

Bluetooth functionality - stream baby’s favorite music and easily adjust motion, speed, or sound with the 4moms app She says, “The MamaRoo has lots of choice of movement and sounds, all of which can be changed remotely via the app. This is great if you want to sit down with a rare hot cup of tea.” Lucy has reviewed a wide range of baby bouncers over the years and as such is well versed to recognise the key features that are beneficial to parents.

4moms mamaRoo Adjustable Baby Rocker

The 4Moms MamaRoo Swing does require some initial assembly which took our parent tester Luci and her partner around 20 minutes to complete, with a small number of parts to put together but no additional tools required. This means that if you have a multiple-band router, select the network name WITHOUT “5G” or “MESH” endings. To change the network your phone is connected to visit the Wi-Fi section in your phone settings. The 4Moms MamaRoo feels secure and sturdy with a strong base that provides a solid foundation on any floor surface. Whilst the swing seat itself doesn’t have sides, it slopes up at the edges to create a secure and comfortable cocoon for your baby.

Together, they are the perfect pair for new parents. Is the mamaRoo sleep bassinet approved for overnight sleeping? The mamaRoo infant seat is designed to comfort, soothe, and entertain your baby. It can be used throughout the day or when parents need a hands-free moment. The mamaRoo infant seat is not intended for extended or overnight sleep since it is neither a flat surface (there is always a slight recline) or a firm surface as recommended by pediatricians. If your baby falls asleep in the mamaRoo infant seat and you’re not able to provide the required supervision, we recommend moving the baby to a separate approved sleep surface. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends babies shouldn't be in a swing more than 30 minutes at a time. If your baby falls asleep in the mamaRoo infant seat we recommend moving the baby to a separate approved sleep surface, such as a crib, playard or bassinet. Every baby is different. And every parent has unique soothing moves to keep their little ones happy.The movements can be altered via the app or directly on the base and Luci found this fairly intuitive to do. There are five speeds, but when testing the MamaRoo, Luci found most of them too intense for her newborn. At speed four, she felt the motion was more like a ride and therefore didn’t progress to speed five. It certainly doesn’t come cheap, but the 4Moms MammaRoo 5.0 is a whole new level of baby bouncer thanks to the range of natural parent-like movements that can both soothe and settle your baby.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop