Shapl 2 Rolls 5 Meters Balloon Tape Strip|Balloon Arch Tape Balloon Arch Kit Balloon Decorating Strip Kit for Garland ,Balloon Garland Glue Dots for Balloons,Party Weddings Birthday Christmas (2PCS)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Shapl 2 Rolls 5 Meters Balloon Tape Strip|Balloon Arch Tape Balloon Arch Kit Balloon Decorating Strip Kit for Garland ,Balloon Garland Glue Dots for Balloons,Party Weddings Birthday Christmas (2PCS)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If the goods are accepted or signed for by someone other than the recipient, but not passed on, we cannot take responsibility for this or offer any refund. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) to the maximum extent permitted by English law. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. We recommend sending the items by a method which provides proof of posting and is ideally trackable by you – 48 hour courier or Royal Mail recorded services etc. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Hi-Flyers Balloons is committed to providing top-quality wholesale products, therefore ensuring your balloon creations stand out at every celebration!If, on inspection, we find they are faulty, we will either refund you or send out replacement products.

For best adhesion, gently remove the colored ink from the surface of each foil balloon with rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover and a Q-tip, then wipe the surface dry before applying the tape. You can read our privacy policy to learn more about the cookies we use, including how to manage cookies. If you haven’t received an agreed refund from us, please firstly check directly with your bank before contacting us. Unfortunately due to supply chain disruptions worldwide, some items are becoming difficult to to source regular supplies.For instance use 11" and 5" balloons to create a base and mix in some bigger 24" or 26" Balloons for the wow factor. The package includes Balloon Decorating Strip, 100 Dot glue and Balloon Tape 5m, making it easy to string a variety of sizes balloons. The shipment was fast and very easy to install it came with nails but I didn’t end up using them bc my wall is cement I just used heavy duty double sided tape and it all works well. Missing, incorrect, or damaged items must be reported to us within 14 days of receipt of the package.

The best way to find out about discounts and offers is via our newsletter - sign up to our mailing list to be first to know about any of our offers! This tape consists of holes that you can pull the necks of latex balloons through, and gradually build up the balloons to create something really spectacular! Rebecca went above and beyond to send me what I needed for a balloon arch I’m going to try and conquer myself. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.Copyright © 2024 Party Chest Ltd | Party Chest® is a registered trademark of Party Chest Ltd | Party Chest Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11044770. It consists of holes that you can pull the necks of latex balloons through, and gradually build them up to create an impressive balloon garland! If you have been sent the wrong items please contact us immediately and let us know what has been sent out incorrectly and accept our sincere apologies! For a professional finish, we'd recommend you mix in some giant balloons and some confetti balloons too!

Please note that although we issue refund funds to your bank/credit provider immediately, in some cases there may be a delay of up to 14 working days before you bank displays the credit in your account. For best results use a mixture of balloons such as latex and foil and for a dramatic impact use different sizes.We cannot be held responsible for these unforeseen circumstances and are unfortunately unable to offer a refund should they occur. It tajes a lpng time to blow up that many balloons but once you get the hang of it it's ok and looks lovely. Connecting latex, foil and bubble balloons by cr eating strong invisible anchor points for balloons. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop