Brother FS40S 40-Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine

Brother FS40S 40-Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine

RRP: £239.00
Price: £119.5
£119.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In terms of durability it is a bit of a mixed bunch, with the inner components been made from both plastic and metal. The sequel to FS40, and one of the new ones in the series of innovative quality sewing machines from Brother. Furthermore if you are in to doing a lot of free-motion sewing and embroidery the feed dogs can be dropped. LED lights have the advantage over regular bulbs because they never need to be replaced and do they can save you time and effort in the long run.

Compared to some sewing machines the FS40 is quite limited with regards to the accessories you get with it. Its different functionalities allow the realization of projects from the simplest to the most complex. step button holes are great because the process only takes one easy step rather than the four steps needed for some other models.uk/browse/sports-and-leisure/sewing-machines-and-accessories/sewing-machines/c:30677/brands:brother/" on this server. There are a number of occasions when sewing that I find using the foot pedal doesn’t give me the full control I desire. If you already own or are thinking of investing in a Brother FS40, then please let me know what you think about this model in the comments below.

Being able to slow the speed down, still maintain correct pressure and full control will make it far less likely that you make a costly mistake. It is thus delivered with 7 presser feet, such as the zig-zag foot, the buttonhole foot, the zipper foot, etc. This sewing machine includes a start and stop button which allows you to quickly start sewing and stop whenever you want with no extra effort, and it also has a slide speed control which allows you to control the speed of the machine with your hands. The Brother FS40 has five different button holes so you have a lot of choice over the size and type of buttons you want to create and it lets you experiment with different looks and designs. The truth is that there is no perfect sewing machine and one person’s ideal sewing machine might not be a good fit for someone else.It is only when you understand what a particular model can do that you know if it is suitable for your sewing needs. Additional accessories include 1 twin needle, 1 extra spool pin, 1 cleaning brush, 1 set of needles, 1 spare bobbin and a screw driver disc. If you’re just starting out and you want a sewing machine you can grow into and continue to use as you progress then you’ve come to the right place. The sewing machine is equipped with a storage compartment, which allows you to have all your accessories close at hand.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop