The Primal Hunter: A LitRPG Adventure

The Primal Hunter: A LitRPG Adventure

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In my opinion, The Primal Hunter isn't just a power fantasy. It is the power fantasy. It's got all the elements that you normally look for in power fantasy, but scaled to the max to where the System & combat are clearly the main focus of the story. Jake Thayne is the main protagonist of the fiction. With the Earth being integrated with the System. He started with the advantages of having the bloodline of The Primal Hunter and being fairly good at archery. An alchemist recognized by the Malefic Viper himself. Few throughout the ages have found themselves blessed by the Primordial, despite their desire to be so. Through your direct karmic connection, the wisdom and willpower of the Malefic Viper empower you. +10% Willpower, +10% Wisdom. Grants access to many new paths. Only one blessing can be held at a time.

Jake had always been competitive from his childhood making his brother fear him, He has no regard for authority as he got in arguments with Teachers when growing up where Caleb had to save his ass. if anyone reads this and still plays i have a growing group chat on steam with 32 members that play regularly. we say on this server when we play so everyone gets to hunt. add me on steam to join On just another normal Monday, the world changed. The universe had reached a threshold humanity didn’t even know existed, and it was time to finally be integrated into the vast multiverse. A world where power is the only thing that one can truly rely on. The main character, Jake, is in my opinion an enjoyable protagonist. He's cunning, creative, and in my opinion rather funny. I especially enjoy his relationships with the other characters, as it is fun and interesting to see how people react to his MC shenanigans. Jake, a seemingly average office worker, finds himself thrust into this new world. Into a tutorial filled with dangers and opportunities. In a world that should breed fear and concern, an environment that makes his fellow coworkers falter, Jake instead finds himself thriving.The humour of the story I think is rather refreshing. It's not the main point of the story, but serves more as like... a garnish of sorts. The story itself can be rather dense with a lot of information (particularly regarding System stuff like grinding/practicing skills, etc.) which, personally, i am not a fan of in most works. The primal Hunter is no exception to this dislike, but I feel like the other parts of the story lift it up; the moments of humour in-between also certainly helps.

He spent a long time in C-grade on his original world, hunting humans, looting cities for treasures, learning to take human form, learning alchemy and using the two combined to deceive and poison humans that he otherwise wouldn't have been able to kill at the time. He eventually ended up creating a poison that killed all life on his planet except for himself, leaving him stranded alone until he managed to evolve, having developed a hatred of the world and taking the form of a True Dragon at B-grade who specialized in mass slaughter and destruction of whole worlds. During the first stage of the Treasure Hunt, people simply explored the lost world of Yalsten. It was mostly peaceful except for a few thieves and monsters of Yalsten ambushing lone participants.And he also likes boosting his Ego by seeing the system praise his achievements with the first couple skills.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop