ghd Pick Me Up – Root Lift Spray

ghd Pick Me Up – Root Lift Spray

RRP: £13.00
Price: £6.5
£6.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Formulated with ghd's Heat Protection System, it also shields your hair from the damage that can be caused by straightening, curling or drying with a hairdryer.

The perfect pick-me-up for lifeless locks, ghd Root Lift Spray benefits from added ghd Heat Protection System to defend against breakage, frizz and split ends. To use: Working with damp hair, apply a 1-2 pumps on to the underside of each section, keeping as close to the root as possible, before blow-drying with a radial brush. Tip: Create rapid volume by flipping over your head and spray the product directly onto the roots before blow-drying the hair. uk, with evidence of your qualifications, which you can take pictures of or scan to us, along with your name, salon name and full address including postcode.Designed to maximise heat styling for professional end results, ghd pick me up spray gives hair a boost, 8/10 agree* and leaves hair looking fuller, 9/10 agree*. Designed by ghd stylists and engineering heat experts, ghd pick me up works alongside your styling tools to give hair a boost. For quick volume on dry hair, tip your head upside down and spritz into the root area before blasting dry with your ghd helios hairdryer. Ideal for limp and lifeless locks, it creates a firm foundation at the root area for styling, whilst adding lift and body to finer hair types. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.

For quick volume on dry hair, tip your head upside down and spritz into the root area before blasting dry with your hairdryer. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection. Best for: Creating root lift and body in fine, limp hair; Creating a firm foundation at the root area for styling; Giving a boost to styles that have fallen flat or been slept on. It is the stylist choice of pick-me-up for hair prone to looking limp and lifeless – create root lift and body in fine hair and revive limp styles. Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.Apply the product with the spray applicator close to the root until the hair is saturated and beads of product form on the surface.

Designed to maximise heat styling for professional end results, ghd pick me up spray gives hair a boost and leaves hair looking fuller.GHD Pick Me Uproot Lift Spray 100ml is designed to maximise heat styling to achieve professional volume and root lift.

Achieve professional level volume and root lift with GHD Pick Me Up - Root Lift Spray, containing the GHD heat protection system. We champion beauty, in all that we do, with one very clear purpose in mind: to empower all women so they can fulfil their every ambition. In 2001, three hairdressers from Yorkshire put a radical new hair styling product into the hands of women across the globe. Containing the ghd heat protection system to create an invisible thermal layer between heat and your hair, ghd pick me up spray empowers you with smooth, healthy-looking results and instant root lift. For instant root lift with heat protection discover this ghd root lift spray, offering professional level volume and body from root to tip.If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. With a lightweight and invisible feel, ghd pick me up will elevate your style for a salon-quality finish.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop