Guilty Women: THE SUNDAY TIMES TOP 10 BESTSELLER: the gripping, sexy new crime thriller from the bestselling author of Ruthless Women - ‘firmly in the lead to be 2022’s book of the year’

£6.495
FREE Shipping

Guilty Women: THE SUNDAY TIMES TOP 10 BESTSELLER: the gripping, sexy new crime thriller from the bestselling author of Ruthless Women - ‘firmly in the lead to be 2022’s book of the year’

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Barbara Kennedy pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in an Oshawa court on Friday for strangling 52-year-old Terri Johnson on Feb. I cannot wait to hear what you all think when you’ve had a chance to escape into the world of Guilty Women. For those of you who have read the first book, which I do recommend to get the full understanding, the book continues wth the shocks, surprises and the reveals.

Jackie Collins was definitely a feminist, and her sex scenes were always female led and so I definitely took inspiration from that from her that my characters, storylines and in fact my own life, although may never be plain sailing, are never subservient to men. In this steamy tale of revenge, jealousy and hatred the female characters are ruthless, empowering and vibrant. Sassy, sharp, saucy and spectacular, this is another winner from Melanie Blake, who has shown herself to be the new queen of the killer bonkbuster. It’s the book you open to read just one chapter before bed then look up to see it’s 3 am, you’ve been up all night reading and you’ve finished it.Even if you haven’t read Ruthless Women you can definitely read this book as a stand-alone as I never felt at any time in the book that I was missing any context.

I loved them all and the plot was so evocative of Dynasty or Dallas that it made me smile with delight. Who are they, what drives them, how do we see them grow throughout these events, and what happened to make each of them confess? Greed, betrayal, murder, lies, lust, revenge, loathing and friendship all play a part in what I’d like to think is a white-knuckle rollercoaster of a blockbuster ride.With emotions running high and the women knowing exactly what happened will they stick together to hide their secrets or stab each other in the back?

It's an interesting story with intriguing characters, one too many for me, but a book that maybe it's worth reading just because it's more outside of the norm. The Crown submitted that Kennedy should serve at least 14 years in custody before she’s first eligible to apply for parole.I appreciate the wonderful bottle design and the oriental sweet-flowery perfume that permeates the air. I loved being back with them and experiencing the fallout from Book 1 and I was eager to see how life would pan out for them. I love how the fragrance is inspired by bold and daring women, as it makes me feel empowered and confident when wearing it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop