Smiffys David Walliams Deluxe Grandpa's Great Escape, Blue with Jacket & Mock Shirt with Tie, Trousers, Flyin, Officially Licensed David Walliams Fancy Dress, Child Dress Up Costumes

£4.385
FREE Shipping

Smiffys David Walliams Deluxe Grandpa's Great Escape, Blue with Jacket & Mock Shirt with Tie, Trousers, Flyin, Officially Licensed David Walliams Fancy Dress, Child Dress Up Costumes

RRP: £8.77
Price: £4.385
£4.385 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Jennifer Saunders plays Miss Dandy, who runs the Twilight Towers old people's home. She says she loves playing villains.

Grandpa’s Great Escape is a silly, loving, heart-warming tale written by David Walliams, this costume is an official product for the book; meaning that that is looks just like the illustrations! It is simply perfect for Book Week at schools across the country. This is an ideal costume for World Book Day and would also work for a film or TV themed event, as well as being the perfect gift for all book lovers.I have to say, I think she's pretty sinister from when she first meets the eye! I love playing villains. They're so much more interesting than nice people. The costumes have been brilliant - the costume and make up teams have really pulled out all the stops. They've allowed the imagination to run riot. I was thrilled because I took a part in The Boy In The Dress, and really enjoyed it. I think what's lovely about David's stuff is that it's quite grown-up; the themes are grown up. That's why they make such great kids' books. And the characters are such huge fun. And he always gets great cast - the cast are just astounding. Everyone's having such fun! This delightful costume is sure to be a hit with its adorable look and design, grab yours now for Book Day before they escape!

All our Parcels have an Authority to Leave – No Signature Required (ATL) on them and they will be left near your front door if safe to do so. If the driver deems your location unsecure they will leave a calling card. Parcels left by Australia Post under their Safe Drop process will have an photo of the location where your parcel has been left. A copy of this photo is available to the receiver via Australia Post’s customer service. She's a pretty hideous human being underneath it all. She's the sort of person you'd hope would never be in charge of an old people's home. But great fun because of that - there are so many sides to her. It's great being a villain - it's so easy, it comes naturally! One of the funniest moments was wearing a breast-plate to play Miss Dandy; it was quite funny putting those on because they were rather large. David [Walliams] actually thought they were mine! He was somewhat disappointed when I took them off and came out without them. Miss Dandy might be a bit more of a sinister character than initially meets the eye - how does it feel to play the villain? Adaptations of David's books have always been massively popular and successful - how did you feel when you were asked to be a part of it?

Please do not return anything until we say, as this may prevent us from being able to deal with your request. Now your little book lover can become the old-timer and go looking for that final adventure in the Kids Grandpa's Great Escape Costume!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop