Veho M3 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker | Portable | Travel Speaker | TWS Twin Pairing Mode | 12 Hours Battery | 3.5mm Wired Connectivity - Black (VSS-303-M3-B)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Veho M3 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker | Portable | Travel Speaker | TWS Twin Pairing Mode | 12 Hours Battery | 3.5mm Wired Connectivity - Black (VSS-303-M3-B)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To help the connection of your appliance go smoothly, please watch our dishwasher or washing machine connection video. These products are separated into the correct waste flow at our local depots and send directly to government approved WEEE recycling plants. We would only pass on the information required for them to perform that service on our behalf; they cannot use your data for any other purposes e. I wanted a decent speaker to chuck in my hand luggage to listen to music from my phone when I'm away from home for business or holiday.

Veho M3 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker | Portable | Travel Veho M3 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker | Portable | Travel

This speaker measures an incredible 50mm in height, which means you'll never need to be without your music again wherever you go. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, which you may do by contacting us as described in paragraph 10. This is where the Veho stands out; I can put my phone in my pocket or a bag and let the Veho take all the risks. It’s all very well being small and wireless, but I wanted to know if it’s any better than the speaker on my phone.aux input, meaning you can connect any device with a headphone jack including iPods, MP3 players, laptops and much more. It is really good value and I can't wait to take it on the football bus to away games so that we can all hear the music that is being requested.

Veho M3 SoundBlaster Portable Speaker - Mobile Fun Reviews for Veho M3 SoundBlaster Portable Speaker - Mobile Fun

To help the connection of your appliance go smoothly, please watch our dishwasher or washing machine connection video.Near the bottom is an LED, a jack socket input for use with products that are not Bluetooth compatible, and the charger socket. We will consider all requests upon receipt and confirm to you whether we are able to agree to your request.

M-Series M3 Wireless Speaker – Red - Veho Support

These clean high quality materials are then sent directly to our recycling partner so they can be put back into the raw material streams. This little marvel is compatible with any Bluetooth device on the market, too -so whether you're looking to enhance the small sound of your smartphone or the trebley tweets of your tablet, you'll find a friend in the Veho M3 SoundBlaster.In the unlikely event that you have any concerns about how your personal information is being used, please contact us as described in paragraph 10. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. You are entitled to ask us to correct or update your personal information at any time by contacting using the details in paragraph 10. Better to have phone on charge and speaker as I did notice uses a fair amount of power on the bluetooth, would highly recommend though. Is all of your music backed up on an old iPod, or even your brand new laptop with no Bluetooth capability?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop