Lancome Hypnose Homme Eau de Toilette - 50 ml

Lancome Hypnose Homme Eau de Toilette - 50 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By the way, there is another EdT, which I think is very similar to Hypnosis: "Horizon Man" by Esprit. I matched it from memory, but verified it with perfume. Largest note: Lavender. Ideal for fall and winter months, Hypnôse Homme is perfect for those chilly evenings when you need a scent that wraps you in a cozy blanket of aroma. The scent is also suitable for spring, giving you a versatile option for different seasons. Its woody and fresh undertones create an aroma that is comforting and inviting, without being overpowering. I don't want to deny this fragrance its class, I would probably even smell it out among umpteen others. But I'll make it short: "Hypnosis" is not my case! I actually want the scent to please me, but it doesn't get there, not even after an hour. Pretty pompous, albeit softly appearing, quite intrusive and with a strict undertone in my nose provided ... and cursedly sweet, even without vanilla, cinnamon or tonka bean. Sounds weird, but it is! Maurice has better options even with low budget (Nautica Voyage). I compare this one with Ted Lapidus pour Lui which has the same problem but that one is actually worse cause it's just a Le Male done wrong.

Amandine Clerc-Marie: An award-winning perfumer who was instrumental in developing new fragrances for the bestselling Tresor collection.

What Does Hypnôse Homme Smell Like

Hypnôse to describe is really not so easy, but I'll give it a try: first push cardamom and tangerine ahead, in addition, parallel clearly recognizable the mint, without this seems too dominant. With it a good swing lavender, which fits in wonderfully.

This is a fragrance that has a good idea but was made with low budget. It starts off with a blast of sweet mint and cardamom. Sweet inducing and annoying. As it dries down, the lavender round things up a bit and links the sweet and fresh mint-cardamom combo with the shower gel amber and patchouli-musk base. Nothing is particularly good and the opening is definitely cheap smelling. But there's some interesting ideas and the overall experience isn't that bad and, in fact can be alluring in the right occasion. Dominic Ropion: A master perfumer, widely regarded as one of the finest in the world, who helped develop the bestselling La Vie Est Belle collection.Hypnôse Homme by Lancôme, released in 2007, is an Eau de Toilette designed primarily for men. With its prominent sweet and spicy notes, this fragrance brings an oriental touch to your collection, adding warmth and depth to the overall scent profile. The first fragrances from Lancôme in 1935 are womens' scents Tendre Nuit, Bocages, Conquete, Kypre and Tropiques. Lancôme joined the L'Oreal family in 1964, after which many of their classic and best-loved fragrances were produced, including Climat, Magie Noire and Tresor. Sophia Grojsman: An American Society of Perfume’s Lifetime Achievement award winner, and the creator of the original Tresor fragrance.

For pragmatists or people with a collection of < 10 perfumes, this is an outdated, mid-range, designer fragrance, and there are just so many more modern and better workhorses out there. The better perform, more pleasing, easier to wear. One of Lancome’s most enduring and popular fragrances, Tresor, hits the market. It’s so popular that it becomes the focal point of an exhibition at the Museum of Art and Design in New York City. La Vie Est Belle: A top-selling range celebrating everything that makes life beautiful, with an emphasis on oriental and floral notes like vanilla and iris. Woody: These perfumes smell like woods and forests. Common woody notes include sandalwood, vetiver, and patchouli. Fans of woody scents will like these Lancome perfumes: For me it is a slightly sweet, slightly fresh, spicy, slightly oriental, and somewhat balsamic lavender scent. If someone can't do so much with lavender now, it's also represented in Le Male, or La Nuit de L'Homme.

Review of Hypnôse Homme

Use these three tips to find the perfect Lancome perfume for you, whether you’re shopping online or in-store. Perfume scent

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop