COLOUR BOMB SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR COLOUR CONDITIONER Burgundy 250ml

COLOUR BOMB SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR COLOUR CONDITIONER Burgundy 250ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

At the same time, the colour reflexes offer various application options such as tinting the hair or reviving the colour. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Double that up with how blonde I went and you can imagine that my vibrant copper did not last as long as I would have liked.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. This 97% natural formula contains sunflower oil and green rooibos extract, which work to enhance any colour and extend the life of your chosen shade. From the latest theatre events and live music performances to local activities and fantastic attractions, we keep you up to date daily!

Bronzer features the highest quality DHA available so brace yourself for a serious explosion of dark colour! All Colour Refresh can be blended with White Mix to create pastel colours or mix two different colours to create your own unique colour. A nourishing colour bomb mask with non-permanent colour pigments that freshens up your hair and brings out red tones. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Remember to always inform your hairdresser when you have used Colour Refresh as you should not bleach your hair right after a treatment. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.The frequent use of most shampoos, exposure to the sun and other external factors accelerates the loss of colour intensity.

Contains natural ingredients such as aloe vera, panthenol and rice protein to moisturise, strengthen and add shine. As well as doing your hair treatment at the same time - An absolute must-have for your coloured hair.Now anyone who has dyed their hair copper or red will understand that these colours are known to fade and it’s difficult to keep that vibrancy in between colour services. Lara Boot Hairdressing can be found in the heart of Abington, just below Abington Park on Landcross Drive. A Super Fruit base of nourishing Passion Fruit and Vitamin C also leave skin hydrated and refreshed! So last year when Caroline Flack was presenting the X-factor and was rocking a gorgeous Ombré I wanted it too.

All colours can be blended with White Mix to create pastel tones, or mix two colours to create your own unique colour. Apply the chosen Colour Bomb directly on dry or damp hair for a vibrant colour that is shiny and full of life.

As the non-hairdresser of the LBH team, and to be honest a little lazy when it comes to taking care of my hair, I am always looking for shortcuts and quick tips to keep my hair looking good. Important: Consult a professional hairdresser before using Colour Refresh or please test it on a strand of hair first to make sure the product preforms as desired.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop