Walkers Crisp Classic Variety, 25g (6 Pack)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When it came to selecting a flavour to compare, I opted for cheese and onion because ready-salted is too boring, and salt and vinegar makes my face contort. Love that Walkers Salt and Vinegar Crisps are so crispy. They are perfectly salted. We cant get Salt and Vinegar crisps in Sweden that tastes like Walkers. Walkers Salt and Vinegar are very British and they give me so good feelings and memories from visiting my grandparents in England. Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Rapeseed, in Varying Proportions), Salt and Vinegar Seasoning [Flavouring, Salt, Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride], Antioxidants (Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol Rich Extract, Citric Acid).. Lifestyle / Additives Yes, they are a solid crisp; however, you can save yourself 4p and buy them from Sainsbury's - 6/10.

One thing I noticed about these crisps is they are individually heavier than those from Walkers and Aldi. Walkers Salt & Vinegar: nothing comes close. Here in Germany we can buy loads of varieties of crisps. A couple of manufacturers have even started producing their own salt and vinegar and cheese & onion varieties. BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME! Anybody who has tried Walkers Salt & Vinegar knows that they can not be matched. Very British, absolutely delicious. I kept alternating between eating Lidl's and Aldi's crisps because they are incredibly similar - maybe Lidl has a slightly sweeter flavour?CLASSIC WALKERS SALT & VINEGAR CRISPS is a taste from the past, a trip down memory lane. Delicious with a pre dinner drink with just the right amount of salt and vinegar to get the taste buds going. When I was growing up my older brother loved them so much he made sandwiches with them. Yes, crisp sandwiches! I highly recommend them if you have never had the experience! or on their own is good. For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. Walkers crisps are great. These Salt and Vinegar flavoured crisps are no exception. They are extremely strong and get the taste buds going.

When it comes to taste, it is very subtle, so subtle that I needed three or four to form an opinion. For the price and taste, I am blown away - I might just have to say goodbye to Walkers for the sake of my wallet.Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned. Perhaps I might have influenced her when I introduced her to the British way of eating fish and chips (with salt and vinegar) rather than spooning a dollop of mayonnaise and/or sate sauce onto the corner of the plate the way the Dutch eat chips! The ordinary bag of Walkers Salt & Vinegar Crisps is very good just as it is. However, the way to really put that bit extra flavour into them is so easy and very tasty. Once upon a time I enjoyed the Salt and Vinegar taste with my school sandwiches, now they are unbeatable with a cool glass of my favorite local wine, enjoying the end of the day on the beach or terrace of my new chosen home country, Turkey.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop