Silver Cross | Jet 3 Compact Pushchair | Travel Stroller | Foldable & Lightweight Stroller/Travel System | Cabin Size | Car Seat Compatible | Newborns - 3-4yrs | Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Silver Cross | Jet 3 Compact Pushchair | Travel Stroller | Foldable & Lightweight Stroller/Travel System | Cabin Size | Car Seat Compatible | Newborns - 3-4yrs | Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A shley: Honestly, it’s straightforward enough but I think because it is so lightweight, it’s awkward.

Contemporary wide width fabrics featuring gossamer sheers enhanced by shimmering threads and strié effects; super soft sateen fabrics with a sophisticated marble pattern and stunning foil effects; natural textures and a luxurious, multifaceted pocket weave. This upgraded version of the Jet boasts the innovative Genius™ harness system, that makes it quicker and simpler for parents to secure your child in the stroller and a super-compact one-motion fold and unfold.Boasting all the features of the MotorScrubber M3 with added spray function removes the need for a separate bucket with chemical. Jet 3's super lightweight and compact design is cabin-approved for all key airlines, fitting effortlessly into overhead storage lockers and car boots.

MotorScrubber Jet3 Kit, the portable light weight, battery operated cleaning brush with solution spray jet.With over 140 years’ experience, Silver Cross crafts beautiful, contemporary prams, nursery furniture, babywear and car seats. It comes in a high gloss white finish with beautiful hand-painted fine line detail, chrome spoked wheels and fully adjustable hood.

Jet 3 free-stands on two wheels and comes with a stylish protective cover, so you can easily transport it through airports or train stations. The buggy is deliberately designed to be lightweight, but as such I felt it couldn't withstand the weather, and it was a challenge to steer. When they're ready to get out and about, simply squeeze the child-proof release and the buckle opens.Jet is a cabin-approved compact stroller from Silver Cross, designed to make travel – at home or away – easy and comfortable for both parent and baby. Jet 3 is cabin approved for all key airlines, meaning you can take the stroller onto the plane, rather than checking it into the hold. I’m 5ft 5, and the handle height was just right for me but I’m not sure how comfortable it would be for someone tall to use. Specific rules may apply to entry to certain destinations for passengers aged 17 and under who are travelling without their parent or legal guardian. Dream i-Size is the safest choice for your newborn, awarded the best-ever rating when used with the Dream i-Size base by independent car seat testing body ADAC, it offers unrivalled safety protection for your child.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop