Bullet Train (4K Ultra HD) (+ Blu-ray)

Bullet Train (4K Ultra HD) (+ Blu-ray)

RRP: £34.01
Price: £17.005
£17.005 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Most of the activity appeared to be confined to the bed layer and i felt the heights channels were sparsely used, except for a couple of scenes.

Bullet Train can feel a little tiresome in parts when the film often cuts back to tell a story from the past. The ensemble cast also includes Sandra Bullock, Joey King, Zazie Beetz, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Brian Tyree Henry. richly realized UHD discs on the market today, particularly considering new release, digitally shot films.Once again the Steelbook release is wonderfully designed and a great addition to my ever growing ‘Zavvi Exclusive’ releases.

Bullet Train is set on a high-speed modern train where a group of assassins is all tasked with retrieving a briefcase that belongs to an infamous yakuza boss. It was delayed a few times, and I will admit that the countless trailers and social media spots somehow rubbed me the wrong way, but it was quite a surprise. Colors are deeply saturated with lustrous vibrancy and succulent textures that literally leap off of the screen. This release has an excellent-sounding Dolby Atmos track that ignites a heart-pounding soundtrack with fun and vigor. I would need a lot more time than I am willing to commit to discuss the various other characters and their motives, but that is a redundant task.A quick EPK promo type of look at the making of the film with cast and crew interviews, the stunts, and more. Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse.

A montage of flubbed lines, missed cues, laughter, dancing, and other funny moments between the actors. For those not familiar with the details regarding Ultra HD Blu-ray you can refer to my article that includes some pertinent data on the subject. Updated daily and in real-time, we track all high-def disc news and release dates, and review the latest disc titles. It is the interconnections of nearly all of the major and even minor characters and their interactions that really carry the film through its two hour running time. Bullet Train's 4K Blu-ray also enjoys a rip-roaring Dolby Atmos track that gives it as much aural panache as it has visual style, utilising the 3D object-orientated HD surround sound design to bristle with engulfing energy, sweeping you along for the high speed ride.

I had an absolute blast and was grinning from ear to ear knowing this was Guy Ritchie lite action with just enough flair and style to be a cheesy popcorn movie.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop