HEIL PR-40 DYN STUDIO MIC LGE.DIAM CHAMPAGNE

HEIL PR-40 DYN STUDIO MIC LGE.DIAM CHAMPAGNE

RRP: £389.99
Price: £194.995
£194.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please give us the reason for your assessment in the following text box and – if possible – your e-mail address for further questions.

A: I'm using a Behringer Xenyx X1222USB board to power two of these mics, and I don't need to raise the signal at all. Comes with a clamp that has an adapter that screws in to allow the clamp to be used on different sized stands and boom arms.The PRSM Shock Mount is ideal for home or studio use and perfectly suspends Heil microphones to reduce contact noise and table vibration while recording. When properly applied, this knowledge creates outstanding cardioid patterns with unbelievable rear rejection that removes unwanted sounds that try to enter from the off-axis rear. From bass and guitar amplifier cabinets to kick drums and floor toms, the PR 40 delivers accurate, wide-range sound reinforcement while maintaining the nuances of the instrument’s natural frequencies. One of the quietest microphones, the Heil PR 40 has a very low self noise and has the ability to reject unnecessary noise.

Its ruggedness (I accidentally dropped it on a carpeted floor without damage) makes it worthy for live work or around any drummer. His sense of humour, coupled with a knack for excellence and strict attention to detail are what allow him to stand out in an crowded industry.In 2018, my buddy and co-host Nick and I started podcasting because of a graduate school and doctorate school assignment. The PR40 diaphragm is shock mounted such that it is completely de-coupled from the anodized Champagne matte-finished steel body.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop