Say You Swear

Say You Swear

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I want to give you a home on the ocean, one that will be ours, where the back deck faces the ocean, so we can sit outside at night while the sun sets, but only so we can watch the way the moon bounces off the water the way you love. But there’s SO many scenes throughout the whole book that just abruptly end accomplishing nothing plot wise.

while unique to have the first page of every chapter have a water background it was hard to read the white font. I just love when a book makes you feel so many emotions throughout the process of reading it and this book did just that and more! it truly is the definition of an emotional rollercoaster 🎢 with an ending that is well worth the wait.They are the Kings of Brayshaw destined for greatness and in need of control and with the world at their feet. These are the words her social worker told her as she dropped her into the newest hellhole, it was a place for ‘troubled teens’.

meagan’s writing has the ability to make you feel as if you are right there with each character as they go through everything. I'd place this in my top reads of this year and it's a book I'll go back and read over and over again. I can’t be thinking about my precious girl doing all the things these kids are doing ~ fake id’s, underage drinking and hookin up and what not.MY ONLY NEGATIVE: The writing could be better, the only face people would do it’s a frown and smile. For years, I’ve dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant. I read this book for Romancing the Reader's Instagram book club, and I was really looking forward to it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop