Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash120ml

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash120ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I thought it was pretty cool that this one bottle would replace three of my existing skincare products, totally cutting down the time in my morning routine. Treating the skin while providing juicy hydration, it also primes the skin for the perfect makeup base.

that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; We’ve already mentioned that the key ingredients used throughout the Kate Somerville Exfolikate collection are alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). But what exactly are AHAs? And how can they benefit your skin? We’ll give you a brief overview below. Targeting fine lines, wrinkles, and loose skin, this high-performance serum contains five Bio-Identical Peptides that work to improve skin elasticity while rejuvenating and moisturizing your complexion.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Liquid Exfolikate is a nightly leave-on exfoliating solution that’s said to gently slough away surface dullness and refine the look of pores for smoother, softer, glowing skin.

We love the inclusion of these skin-soothing ingredients, but keep in mind that these ingredients will mostly be working to reduce the inflammation caused by the high concentrations of fragrance in this formula!ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer is claimed to instantly reduce the appearance of surface dullness and uneven skin texture to reveal beautiful, glowing skin. You can use this moisturizer both morning and night, but it is recommended to follow with a sunscreen if you’re going to be spending time outside. What are the key ingredients in ExfoliKate products? This nourishing cleanser has a creamy non-foaming formula that soothes the skin and relieves any dryness. Unlike other harsh cleansers I’ve used in the past, I like that I wouldn’t notice a tight feeling after using it as it doesn’t strip skin of its natural moisture and radiance. Many skincare experts recommend semi-regular facials to keep our skin looking its best. Unfortunately, while that sounds great, I don’t have the time or money to do that. Wanting to provide an at-home treatment that would help her customers’ skin look its best even if they couldn’t access her clinic, Kate developed the Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. Cleansing is a key first step in any thorough skincare regimen. With pretty sensitive skin, I’ve found that many cleansers I’ve used end up doing more harm than good.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop