SVS SB1000 Pro Subwoofer Black Ash

SVS SB1000 Pro Subwoofer Black Ash

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The new SVS 1000 Pro Series features technology breakthroughs from the 16-Ultra Series, 4000 Series, 3000 Series, and 2000 Pro Series. This technology joins with exclusive 1000 Pro Series innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance value. More people than ever can now enjoy room-shaking bass below the threshold of human hearing with unerring accuracy and control. The SVS SB1000 Pro Subwoofer sets a new benchmark in sound technology. With its powerful performance and exceptional aesthetics, it offers a high-quality audio experience to satisfy even the most ardent audio enthusiast. Incorporating advanced features, this subwoofer is designed for individuals who value both precision and power in their listening experience. I have looked at the REL T7X and the SVS SB1000 pro. The REL is rated at 200w (class A/B) and more expensive than the SVS which is rated at 325w (class D) I am currently running the AVR into a Cambridge Minx but want to upgrade it. The minx is not good for music and does not pair well with my Elac DBR 62's. If you want a subwoofer that can dig a little deeper, then you might consider the ported PB-1000 Pro instead. As mentioned earlier in this section, I used to have a single PB-1000 in my home cinema, and it did a great job of handling LFE with depth and power. However, in doing so you might lose some of the speed and agility shown by the sealed SB-1000 Pro. The 'drum dance' in House of Flying Daggers is wonderfully tight and precise, revealing a fast sub with controlled transients.

The driver of this subwoofer is powered by a Sledge STA-300D amplifier. The main purpose of this amplifier is to assist this model to reach its peak power, which is a total of 720 watts. Is it build for gaming? We reserve the right to refuse installation should our engineers think that the existing electrical or plumbing points are unsafe and in need of maintenance or if they are unable to install to existing furniture. One thing you’ll find on the SB-1000 Pro is a set of speaker line level inputs. These are useful if you have older equipment, such as a legacy stereo or AV receiver, which does not have a subwoofer output. We will be honest: we did not test these. Legacy products are getting increasingly rare these days, and it’s telling that while the SB-1000 Pro has these inputs, other subwoofers from the company do not. All the same, these are nice options to have.

The SVS SB1000 Pro Subwoofer features a powerful 12-inch high-excursion driver capable of an impressive 325 watts of continuous power. With its critically-damped Sledge STA-325D amplifier, this subwoofer provides a peak output of 820 watts. The result is a bass with astonishing depth, precision, and power. Its frequency response ranges from 20Hz to 270Hz, capable of recreating even the most subtle sonic details to create a rich and immersive sound stage. Innovative Design As an entry level subwoofer, the SVS SB-1000 Pro provides fantastic performance for its price. More importantly, using the app you’re able to customize the performance to your liking adjust essential setup functions like low-pass filter, phase, polarity, EQ, and room gain compensation. This may feel somewhat secondary, but if you’re using an integrated amp or preamp that doesn’t have bass management, being able to tinker with the sub from the listening position is as good a feature as you’re going to find. SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer can be fully controlled by the SVS App Some Things You Might Not Like About the SVS SB-1000 Pro Subwoofer Multiple innovations enhance performance within a sealed cabinet enclosure, all aimed at generating subterranean deep bass extension and seismic output while remaining accurate and controlled. I really need to run my av receiver (for movies) and my 2ch amp (for music) into the same sub but is this possible? Dual layer voice coil designenhances linearity and fidelity at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.

Its front panel is 1″ MDF while other panels are .75″ MDF. The SVS company has designed its cabinets with damping material. They are two inches in size and stapled in place. premium powder coated basket with FEA optimized analysis for maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference The SB-1000 Pro is powered by a Sledge STA-325D amplifier that offers class D efficiency and 820 watts peak output, which allows the sub to fully utilize the capabilities of the driver while keeping distortion at bay. The other piece of the puzzle is the DSP tuning,If you compare its sound with the PB-1000, we agree, SVS PB-1000 probably has more presence and it shows more depth than SB-1000, however, when it comes to diversity, it isn’t great like SB-1000 model. With an insignificant foot and small driver, SVS SB-1000 wins the competition. It accomplishes the same task in many ways; every genre has its special feeling. If you fancy slightly more depth at the expense of a touch less tightness, then the SVS PB-1000 Prois definitely worth considering. If you have a large room and need more power, the more expensive SB-2000 Pro is worth considering, although you could also consider buying two SB-1000 Pros instead. Ultimately whatever you decide to do, if you like SVSsubs, the company has you covered. band parametric EQ controllerallows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level with so users can customize performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues. Our Installation Service only includes connecting to existing points and fixings. This does not include installing or moving plumbing, connection points or electrics. Installing new points or moving existing points is the customer’s responsibility we can recommend local tradesmen however this will be at the customer’s expense and we not accept any liability for their work.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop