Intex 28120NP Easy Set 10 Foot x 30 Inch Inflatable Outdoor Swimming Pool, 3853 liters of water Capacity, Pool ready for water in 10 minutes - Blue (pump not included)

£39.995
FREE Shipping

Intex 28120NP Easy Set 10 Foot x 30 Inch Inflatable Outdoor Swimming Pool, 3853 liters of water Capacity, Pool ready for water in 10 minutes - Blue (pump not included)

RRP: £79.99
Price: £39.995
£39.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is NOT like a paddling pool where you can easily fill and refill each day if necessary – in my opinion once this bad boy is up, you’re in it for the summer long haul. Assembling the pool was easy-peasy, really simple and pretty quick too, however filling up the pool took literally HOURS with the hose, so allow plenty of time to do this i. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). PRE-SEASON SALE – LIMITED Intex model 28122 , Inflatable Swimming Pool 10ft x 30" (305cm x 76cm) diameter, water capacity 848 gal (3,853L / 1,018 US gal) made from puncture resistant material, easy to set up and ready for water in 10 minutes. If you have run out of adjustment it may be necessary to adjust the cable length at the cross-over junction or on the cross over cable itself.

In most instances, you will then be required to send the failed part/component back to our head office for inspection at your own cost. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Easy to set up pool with puncture-resistant triple layer strong PVC sidewalls liner, supported by an inflatable soft ring that goes up by itself as the water level rises. Our current Mafia Bikes BMX collection includes best-selling models such as the Mafia Bikes Kush, Bomma and Killabee.

Modern go-karts are incredibly safe and are packed full of safety features to ensure you have peace of mind as they go for a spin.

If you’re ready to experience the exhilarating fun of go-karting, why not explore the full range of pedal go-karts at Outside Play today. Intex 28122 Easy Set inflatable above ground round pool with a 3m diameter, filter pump and chartridge included, ideal to enjoy summer comfort and relax in the cozyness of your own garden. With such hot summers in recent years, we thought it would be ideal to have one of these pools and be able to dip in and out as we pleased.

Google also requires prominent and easily accessible information about the use of end users’ personal data. I wouldn’t mind if he didn’t need my help reversing down the lane which took me far longer than it would have taken him to use his trolly to bring the heavy package to my door.

A few of our kids’ friends also had an Intex 10ft frame pool (or one of a similar ilk), so we knew from speaking to the families that they generally worked well in your average garden. They create a water-tight seal with the pipe – preventing internal rust from forming and won’t damage coating during pool use – preserving exterior rust protection. DO NOT USE ON SLOPED GROUND - I went and got dirt and a foam pad to make a level area in my sloped yard and it was worth the hassle. Should you wish to go beyond these limits we advise you to upgrade your bicycle to one that is built entirely of aftermarket parts. referrer_link and last_invoice_id - These help us keep track of where you came from and what your last invoice with us was so we can improve your experience.Intex 28122 Easy Set above-ground pool is affordable and practical: just inflate the ring at the top of the liner to set up the whole structure and then fill it with water. Instructions for setting up the pump and filters were also straightforward – it just took a bit getting used to what seemed to be the correct ‘pump strength’ and whether or not this was satisfactory and we were doing the right thing. Google: Google's policy requires identification of each party that receives end users’ personal data as a consequence of using a Google product. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. This family swimming pool is quick and easy to set up, so you can cool off with a splash in minutes.

siteWideMessageClose - These help us provide important messages that you are able to dismiss once read. Overall, despite the maintenance involved, I’ve found this pool pretty good value for money and very durable. Constructed from AISI-304 stainless steel 43mm tubing with white plastic non-slip treads and platform the Astral above ground swimming. The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. From the BERg pedal go-karts designed for infants all the way to the adult go-karts, each model has been designed for maximum enjoyment and safety.We also had a few issues with the pool cover, as we wanted some safety clips to go with it so if the cat jumped on the cover then he wouldn’t fall through, but these ended up melted and became misshaped in our, admittedly, extreme heat. Once your brake is set up correctly you may want to finally adjust the brake lever pull for your personal preference. Outer layers of heavy gauge PVC are laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement. We will not accept any liability whatsoever for injury or death sustained as a result of improper assembly and inspection of your new bicycle.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop