Bosch Rotary Hammer PBH 2100 RE (550 W; SDS Plus Chuck for Fast, Keyless Accessory Changes; in Carrying Case)

£47
FREE Shipping

Bosch Rotary Hammer PBH 2100 RE (550 W; SDS Plus Chuck for Fast, Keyless Accessory Changes; in Carrying Case)

RRP: £94.00
Price: £47
£47 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have been using the 110v massive type for all my installation work where I would be chasing walls and then drilling. In addition to this, the Bosch SDS quick-change chuck allows tool-free changing of the SDS-plus fitting and the standard chuck for normal straight-shank drill or screwdriver bits. A high impact force is provided by its 550 watts of power and its pneumatic Bosch hammer mechanism with a single impact energy of 1.

The PBH 2100 RE rotary hammer from Bosch is a handy and powerful tool for all common hammering, drilling or chiselling jobs.Long lead is useful - in most cases at home it will reach the nearest socket without the need of an extension lead. Sometimes it just slips off when it hits the wall and i go deeper than i want risking going through the wall completely. Insert the keyless chuck (for PBH 2100 SRE, PBH 2500 SRE) or the quick-release chuck (for PBH 2500 SRE). It hammers in both concrete and masonry, and also lightens the load on your arms thanks to high feed pressure provided by the pneumatic hammer mechanism.

It turns out that this problem is common for SDS drills and it's better to think in terms of acceptable manufacturering tolerances than a black and white defect. A key objective of our site and telephone support facility is to provide you with all the information you need to make a fully informed decision whenever you make a purchase. Then subscribe to our newsletter, which has plenty of tips and tricks for keeping things exciting around your home and garden!

The Bosch PBH 2100 RE gets all the jobs done: drilling holes (especially in concrete up to 20 mm drill diameter), screwdriving, drilling in wood, steel or even chiselling in renovation projects at home (such as cutting electrical channels in concrete or removing bathroom or paving tiles). Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions). The EPTA measuring technique therefore calculates the net single impact energy when the tool is used in realistic conditions. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Bosch owners to provide you with a good answer. We will make this refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop