Wooden Gingerbread House Advent Calendar (32.5cm x 26cm)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This Shooting Star Snowy Village Wooden Christmas Advent Calendar is laser cut and made from sturdy quality 100% wood. Last year my children asked for Advent calendars I just couldn’t find in the shops. They asked for a Pokemon and Minecraft Advent calendar. They’ve always enjoyed opening their Advent calendars and I didn’t want to disappoint them, especially as they still believe the Elf on the Shelf makes them for them. As we couldn’t buy the Advent calendars we wanted we decided to make our own re-useable advent calendars that could be used again. Our idea was for a simple wooden box frame with 24 little Advent bags hanging from three wooden dowels which would contain Pokemon toys for my daughter, and a Minecraft Lego set for my son.

Behind each door is a 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 compartment where you can place gifts, ornaments, or candy (not included). A wooden advent calendar with a traditional nativity scene including trees, sheep, Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus. I love this Beautiful Santa’s Workshop Advent Calendar with LED lights. It features Santa’s workshop with 24 drawers underneath to store small gifts and surprises. This is a beautiful advent calendar that will entertain for years to come. Wooden Tree Count-Down CalendarThe vintage look of this advent calendar is just beautiful and detailed. This will be a treasured heirloom in your family for years and years. I used by Cricut Maker to cut a set of 24 numbers for each set of gift bags from glitter vinyl and used my Cricut Easy Press to press them onto the bags. This took a while and I wrote about this is more detail, which you can read about in this post.

The frame was really simple, with a larger piece at the top for each child’s name. We glued the frame together with wood glue and clamped it whilst it dried overnight using a picture frame clamp and clamps. You can create your themed calendar like a tea Advent calendar or a coffee lover advent calendar, for Christmas, Halloween, or New Year! This advent calendar is extra special because it’s in the shape of a book! It has 24 red drawers, each with gold numbers and decorations. Not only can you keep the tradition going in a more sustainable way, but you can refill each door or slot every year with whatever you want. That means, while you might shell out more money now, you'll save in the long run thanks to having control of what you put in there. Plus, you're able to have a family keepsake that can be passed down from generation to generation. How sweet is that?We wanted to make our wooden Advent calendars free standing so planned the shape we wanted, a simple rectangular frame with space for 8 bags to hang on each line. We bought the wood and cut the pieces needed to make the frame using a compound mitre saw. This calendar would work well if you want to make your beauty advent calendar. You can add your products, and since the drawers come in different sizes, larger products like mascara and eye palettes can also be included. On the 1st day, you’ll start the scene with an empty manger. In the days leading up to Christmas Eve, you can open a numbered door and add more items to the scene. This shabby chic advent calendar house features 24 drawers with 24 ornaments. In the house, you’ll see Santa and kids decorating the tree, with 1 kid standing on a ladder. Melissa & Doug Wooden Advent Calendar Each day, kids can hang an ornament on the tree using the numbered outlines on the tree. On Christmas day, they can finish the tree by placing the shining star on top of it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop