Samsung MC32K7055CK Hotblast Combination Microwave, 900W, 32 Litre, Black

Samsung MC32K7055CK Hotblast Combination Microwave, 900W, 32 Litre, Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Combi microwaves include a grill plus a combination of functions, such as steaming and even air frying. Powerful hot air is blown through multiple air holes directly onto food, so it's cooked evenly with a crispy outside, but juicy inside. The parties to the Contract do not intend that any term of the Contract shall be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person that is not a party to it.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. I will try the various settings, microwave and setting my own times and report back in a few weeks but first impressions are very favourable.Powerful hot air is blown through multiple air-holes directly onto food, so it's cooked evenly with a crispy outside, but juicy inside. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Crampton and Moore (Television) Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.

I think it's out of warranty now but it's doing a good job and I'm in no hurry to replace/repair the other ovens! Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a division of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.If any provision of the Contract is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the Contract and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

There are lots of dummy buttons and options, like several cooking modes which all seem to be microwave + grill. Love the oven but would have liked instructions to be included instead of having to get them online. Product Images Gallery of PDP: Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately. the Seller shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), costs, damages, charges or expenses. And lots of pre-programmed modes for very specific foods, which I would never use, preferring instead to set the time myself.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). This way, you can ensure that you've received them in impeccable physical condition, and all accessories are complete. Black Samsung Free-standing Microwave MC32K7055CK/EU, This MC32K7055CK/EU microwave has install dimensions of 52. Always had Panasonic but this is replacing a 4yrs old top of range one that Panasonic failed to help me get repaired even though it was a common defect.

I bought this five, yes five, years ago to to cook quick meals for my dad who suffered from dementia. Samsung Care+ gives peace of mind for your new Galaxy device, providing protection against accidents and theft. SLIM FRY technology combines a grill with warm air circulation, so food is cooked crispy inside and out using only a touch of oil.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop