The Book of Birthdays: What the Day You Were Born Reveals about Your Love Life, Your Career, Your Special Destiny!

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Book of Birthdays: What the Day You Were Born Reveals about Your Love Life, Your Career, Your Special Destiny!

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In the same way that the medieval alchemists taught 'As above--so below,' the followers of George Gurdjieff (such as Rodney Collin in his book, The Theory of Celestial Influence), held that the cyclical revolutions of the electron around the atom (in the micro world of 1x10 -10) relate to the revolutions of the planets around the sun (in the macro world of 1x10 +10). At each step of the way, from the world of trillions to billions to millions to thousands to tens, or vice-serda, from the very small to the very large, revolves another world, and near the middle, the zero point, lies our world of everyday life. Newton's laws were mainly formulated for this near-zero-point world, but had to be modified as science examined increasingly larger (stellar) or smaller (microscopic) universes." pg. 9 A used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or paper. Very good items should not have writing or highlighting. There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the LORD,” [Deuteronomy 18:10-12]. Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2010-05-18 16:37:32 Bookplateleaf 0002 Boxid IA116510 Boxid_2 CH108101 Camera Canon EOS 5D Mark II City New York, NY Curatenote shipped Donor January 9 people highly value personal initiative, personal responsibility and personal freedom. Because of this they may at times lose sight of more social or universal goals, and perhaps fail to understand or appreciate how the group-oriented mind thinks as well. Moreover, for many born on this day, learning to treat people as ends in themselves rather than means to and end will take them farther in the long run. Cultivating perhaps less dynamic, but more human, values such as kindness, understanding and acceptance is crucial to their growth and indeed their ultimate success.

Those born on January 9 can suffer common side-effects of stress: headaches, anxiety, muscle tension, lowered resistance to infections and problems with sleep. Learning to relax and allow themselves fun is crucial to their maintaining good health. Family and social activities, as well as regularly scheduled vacation, are an important part of the picture. An exciting, vibrant diet with lots of appetizing recipes is recommended to keep them looking forward to the zestful enjoyment of good meals. Only mild exercise is recommended for those born on this day along with periods of rest, including occasional afternoon naps, which can work wonders. January 9 people must pay particular attention to the effects of stress on their bones and teeth, as well as making sure that they get proper dosages of supplementary vitamins and minerals. Christmas is also relevant because December 25th was the day of celebration of the birthday of the sun-god Mithra. Perhaps it should also be mentioned that one of the key features of Mithraism was Sunday observance. The reason that this seems to be relevant is that the Roman Emperor Constantine, the first Roman Emperor to make a profession of Christ, was also the first Emperor to make Sunday laws–which he began to do on March 7, 321. Also, a few years later, the Council of Nicea that Constantine convened in 325 A.D. declared Sunday to be the “Christian day” of worship (for more information, please see the article Europa and the Book of Revelation).” Ron Weasley’s birthday is on March 1st. We find out about Ron’s birthday in the Half-Blood Prince as he is opening a variety of presents. An entire book about them, made in minutes. (Yes, really.) Show your love and appreciation with a personalised birthday book celebrating all the special moments and cultural milestones of their life so far. A birthday gift as unique as they are. At seven, he began his piano study with David Sokoloff in Philadelphia. As a concert pianist he has appeared worldwide in recitals, including 12-hour Beethoven marathon concerts in which he performs all 32 piano sonatas of this great composer.

The Secret Language of Birthdays

Out of all the books in the three I respect by Goldschneider, I love the Secret Language of Birthdays a little more since it appeals to everyone compared to just a few. Destiny is something everyone pursues but it is a general description given without any details to the person and as for relationships, well relationships are different among everyone and so the general is for a general understanding how two people will mesh. So oriented are January 9 people toward struggles and challenge that they rarely wish to rest on their achievements or retire to a life of happiness and contentment. They tend to be workaholics who commit themselves to their tasks one hundred percent and therefore can find it difficult to relax at the end of the day. Having a partner, friend or family member who can help them in this direction is of the utmost importance, as those born on this day are in great need of laughter and good times too.

I've read this book several times on an as needed basis. Sometimes I feel a little bit off, and it has pointed out my flaws and fabulous traits. It also helps me to figure out why other people do what they do. Our beloved capital has one of the most recognisable skylines anywhere on the planet, and there’s nowhere better to view it than from one of our esteemed culinary icons which are all high in the sky. New ones are popping up all the time, and there’s no better way to celebrate your birthday in London than by raising a toast or two while you gaze out at the cityscape below. We’ll cheers to that! 27. Have a raucous birthday dinner at Bagatelle Credit: Bagatelle Gary began his extensive career in the public eye with weekly performances on WCAU radio’s Children’s Hour at the tender age of two. Reciting Keats, Shelley, Wordsworth and other famous poets, he later did scripts and commercials which laid the foundation for public speaking and college lecturing later in life. We also know from the story that Dudley’s birthday in that year, 1991, fell on a Saturday, making it very likely that his date of birth is 23 June 1980.If you’re looking for something to really help mark your birthday in London, then we’ve got you covered — entertainment is a strong point of ours. 7. Have a laugh on the Thames Photo: @thetattershallcastle A true cornerstone in millennials’ lives nowadays, the weekend is rarely complete without a generous serving of Eggs Benedict and a spicy Bloody Mary. If you, like most people, are truly a loyal lover of brunch, then here are the best places to head on your big day. 1. Drag your friends to brunch Photo: @barsalsatemple

Allah’s Apostle, may Allah’s peace and blessings be on him said: ‘There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah’s Apostle May Allah’s peace and blessings be on him with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good’”, –[Sahih Muslim 6757, similar narration 6759 by 'Aisha, radyAllahu anha]. Dudley Dursley’s birthday occurs on June 23rd, and is actually the very first Harry Potter birthday we encounter in the books. Watch children at play. Learn from them. Don't allow your ambition to lead you away from the best in you. Remain open to advice; take what others say about you seriously. This is the perfect, personalized gift for my astrology loving friends. They adore it! The readings are detailed and scarily accurate. Say: O Kafirun! (disbelievers), I do not worship what you worship, and you do not worship what I worship. Nor will I worship what you worship, nor will you worship what I worship. You have your religion and I have my religion.´ —[Qur'an: Surah al-Kafirun: 109:1-6]

Become a Member

Hermione’s birthday is September 19, and while not mentioned in the books, we do learn that she is older than Harry, as she and Ron are allowed to take their apparition exams earlier than him in The Half-Blood Prince. J.K. If you fancy something cosy and a little bit sophisticated for your birthday in London, then why not head to one of London’s rather lovely library bars? Luxurious, warm and endlessly inviting these places are perfect if you’re hoping to have a quiet one and just curl up with a glass of something delicious. Alternatively, head to one of the capital’s whisky bars for a nightcap or two. 🎶 Entertainment

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop