Back In Black

Back In Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The inner sleeve shows black-and-white live pictures of the band members, except for Brian Johnson, who was new in the band at the time and hasn't performed yet with AC/DC.

AC/DC - Back In Black – Crash Records AC/DC - Back In Black – Crash Records

This one will shake you all night long, give you Hell's Bells, cut your cake, and teach you a very important lesson you need to learn and understand in this life. Since its initial release, the album has been reissued and remastered multiple times, most recently for digital distribution. Its sort of an unwritten ideal to not stamp past 300 presses with a stamper, so if they stretch to 500 . Mezi další populární písně z alba patří "You Shook Me All Night Long", "Hell's Bells" a "Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution".These sort of generalisations are a bit dangerous, because technology changes the parameters considerably between the introduction of stereo in the mid sixties to the digital take over in the late eighties, but I think that they are pretty accurate for 1980. The band supported the album with a yearlong world tour, cementing them among the most popular music acts of the early 1980s. There are three strings of text in a circle around the circumference, each separated from the other by " • ". My LP sounds not totally bad but a bit lifeless and muffled sometimes and on "Given The Dog A Bone" it seems there's a Gremlin sitting in my Amp and messing with my Midrange. Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.

AC/DC – Back In Black (Vinyl) - Discogs AC/DC – Back In Black (Vinyl) - Discogs

My particular favourites in this album are "Shoot to thrill" and "Rock and roll ain't noise pollution" as well as of course the song the album gets it's name from. In 1979, they paired with producer Lange and recorded their international breakthrough, Highway to Hell. Aussie presses are very very good, and they generally did not stretch the life of the stampers to far, because the population base was so small, they were not compelled to.

Anyway, back to "Back in Black", the only other Hard Rock album I ever played more than "Back in Black" was probably "Houses of The Holy" by LED ZEPPELIN. Many surface scuffs and light scratches which cause light noise throughout, much more noticeable in quiet parts and in between tracks. In my opinion, AC/DC's Back in Black is a masterpiece of an album, and it is what I would consider to be the best grouping of hard rock songs ever made. Produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange, the album was released on 25 July 1980 by Albert Productions and Atlantic Records. The only reason that I do not give this a 10/10 is because there are 2 other albums in my collection that surpass it.

AC/DC: Back In Black Vinyl, LP, CD | GRAMODESKY.CZ AC/DC: Back In Black Vinyl, LP, CD | GRAMODESKY.CZ

The 2nd release has a textured embossed outer sleeve and sealed top opening envelope inner sleeve unlike the 1st version which has a flat outer sleeve which is slightly glossier than the 2nd version as well. As an example of the difference in the fonts, the capital "A"s on this release have a flatter/broader horizontal at the peak. Due to inventory and accounting purposes, we do not exchange items received for different items than originally purchased.

The 'Product' page will show the most up to date info we have with regards to the item and its release date, but this information is subject to change so check in with us if you have any questions. This album has a unique feeling that it gives the listener that in all honesty can only be described as euphoria.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop