Kärcher OC3 Portable Cleaner

Kärcher OC3 Portable Cleaner

RRP: £169.99
Price: £84.995
£84.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Karcher portable pressure washer states that it has a run time of 15 minutes, so you can easily use it a few times before having to recharge it again. The Karcher pressure washer is super compact, measuring 277 x 234 x 201mm it is not even the size of an A4 piece of paper. For anyone who needs a cleaning solution on the go: the compact and lightweight pressure washer from Kärcher. The detachable water tanks make it easy to remove and fill up the tank whenever and wherever you need to. With a built-in rechargeable battery, you don’t have to worry about finding a power supply to use the OC3, just turn it on and go!

The fur-cleaning brush will help you to brush out the more stubborn patches of dirt from your dog’s fur, without bothering them.With a gentle but efficient low-pressure flat stream, the pressure washer is ideal for delicate surfaces. This would be super useful to hose down the pram and trike wheels – I hate having to put the dirty wheels back into the car. The battery has up to 20 minutes of run time which is plenty of time to rinse down your dog or clean your child’s pushchair after a long walk. This pet box box kits comes complete with optimally tailored accessories: The conical jet nozzle with a comfortably soft shower stream for cleaning sensitive animals, the fur-cleaning brush for removing stubborn dirt from animal fur and the special microfibre cloth (absorbs a lot of water and eliminates unpleasant odours) to dry off the animal. However I do think it is worth it, and if you are using it regularly you will love it as it will save you so much time and mess of cleaning the car, and house after your daily dog walk!

That’s where the Kärcher Portable Cleaner comes in – a simple and lightweight solution for cleaning on the go. This could be an unwanted item, have a cosmetic scuff or scratch, or a broken part that needs replacing.The compact design of this unit makes it perfect for cleaning your road bikes, cars or other outdoor equipment such as wellies and boots when you’re on holiday, travelling or just out and about. It has a 4 litre water tank which holds plenty of water, enough to wash the dog’s legs, his underbelly, and our 5 boots off well. Lots and lots of mud, and being a dog owner that mud isn’t just over me and the kids, it is all over the dog too. I would suggest you don’t even turn the pressure washer on at first, introduce it to the dog at home and just offer some treats for the dog going near the pressure washer.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop