Mcguigan Zero Shiraz 75cl, Pack of 6

Mcguigan Zero Shiraz 75cl, Pack of 6

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ Just like the wines produced by the South Australian outfit, McGuigan’s expertise in producing low alcohol and zero alcohol wines has grown and been developed and improved over time. To put it into context, The Department of Health resources explain 1 cup of fruit juice leaves you with 24grams of sugar (that’s 6 teaspoons) and your favourite soft drink 600ml bottle typically comes in at 64grams (or 15 teaspoons). See the DoH PDF Summary here . McGuigan produces a 0.5% ABV wine that’s popular in both Australia and Canada, but in the UK to be classed as alcohol-free drinks need to be 0.05% ABV. And so McGuigans decided that they needed to produce a zero per cent wine for the UK market. And here we are, the ZERO range. The McGuigan Zero range also includes shiraz, rosé, chardonnay and sauvignon blanc all of which are 0% ABV – that’s right, Mcguigan zero alcohol wine. What does McGuigan Sparkling Zero Wine taste like?

McGuigan Zero Shiraz Alcohol Free | Virgin Wines

The Zero wines from McGuigan were in development for more than two years before they were launched. This 0% ABV wine is, like all their other 0% wines, made from grapes and uses no artificial sweeteners or additives. The winemakers created this alcohol-free sparkling wine to maintain “strong varietal characteristics” and to keep the flavour profile of the finished AF wine as close to that of the full-strength wine as possible.With over 15 years of experience in making zero alcohol wine / low alcohol wine – the concept behind how the wines are created is truly tried and tested: The range of McGuigan non-alcoholic wines benefit from a superbly wide distribution which makes them available in locations ranging from your local supermarket to the smallest bespoke distributor. If you have walked through your local supermarket lately you would have likely come across the McGuigan Zero range living down the drinks aisle. After having tried the range when I first found non alcohol wine, I have recently revised the suite of McGuigan Zero offerings. Showcasing the dark berry fruits, vanilla and warming spice of a typical Aussie Shiraz, without any of the alcohol. McGuigan use the spinning cone technology to remove the alcohol from the wine at low temperatures, which helps to maintain the delicate flavours. Removing Alcohol via the Spinning Cone Technology

McGuigan Zero | McGuigan - AU Best Alcohol Free Wine | McGuigan Zero | McGuigan - AU

We love these flutes for drinking sparkling wine. Nutritional Info for McGuigan Sparkling Zero Per 100ml McGuigan Zero Wines have an ABV of 0.0%. They were designed specifically for the UK market and the UK legislation for alcohol-free definitions. Other AF Sparkling Wines similar to McGuigan Sparkling Zero

The winemakers biggest challenge was to make the flavour profile of the wine as close to the full-strength wine as possible and I think they’ve done a pretty darned good job with the 0% sparkling wine. What does McGuigan Sparkling Zero look like? What do 4 generations, over 100 years, and dedication to the lifestyle that comes with making McGuigan wines (and more recently McGuigan zero alcohol wines) in the Hunter Valley get you? I like a cold fresh lager on a hot summers day, and I'm a real ale girl when the weather is colder. When it comes to wine, my favourites are Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand and a Tannat Merlot (Duo) from Bolivia. Now exploring the world of alcohol free and low alcohol.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop