New Balance Fresh Foam 880v11 Women's Running Shoes

New Balance Fresh Foam 880v11 Women's Running Shoes

RRP: £52.13
Price: £26.065
£26.065 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Another change New Balance made was slightly flaring out the heel of the 880v11. This alleviated any rubbing or pressure on my Achilles. It’s not a major flare like you see in the 1080v11, but it is enough to make a difference. My number one favorite feature is the Fresh Foam X in the midsole. Wow! It’s awesome. As I mentioned earlier, this shoe rides like a dream, and that’s all thanks to the Fresh Foam X. This foam is soft and comfortable – I felt like I was sinking into it, but it still has a responsiveness that compliments this shoe on the road. It’s just the perfect blend of soft and bouncy. I’m not sure how New Balance does it, but I’m glad they do. The Secure Fit from the Luxurious Upper It’s no different in the 880v11. The pad of Fresh Foam beneath the heel and midfoot softens each step and leads into a smooth transition.

Looking at the outsole, the first thing I noticed was the ample blown rubber. All of this rubber provides excellent traction while on the run. I didn’t feel like I was going to slip on any surface. Having this much rubber will also help this shoe last a long time, which is a major plus. New Balance 880v10 Versus New Balance 880v11 Discover our selection of the best 2022 road running shoes. Comparisons – New Balance 880v12 vs.: New Balance Fresh Foam 880 v11 So far the wear has been minimal however it would require a longer test period and perhaps 500 to 600 km of further running to determine value based on wear. Aesthetically nice The two-layer midsole—Fresh Foam and a proprietary EVA—remains the same, and the blown rubber outsole didn’t change. That means you can count on the same reliable, neutral ride in the new model as the previous one.The New Balance 880v10 was a big update from the 880v9, but the latest version isn’t as drastic a change. New Balance men’s running shoes are renowned for their sleek designs, lightweight materials and supreme cushioning. For something better suited to long-distance running, opt for the 880, which features a breathable mesh FantomFit upper with a no-sew overlay engineered for ultra-light support. Flex grooves carved into the forefoot also create more flexibility through your transition. Another reviewer says the 880 strikes the right balance of stiffness and flexibility. A new, single-piece jacquard mesh upper covers the shoe, and creates a clean look from heel to toe. By using a single piece of mesh, New Balance eliminated seams around the forefoot that could rub against your skin as you run.

Our speed running shoes are just as innovative, and are powered by REVlite cushioning and lightweight solid rubber outsoles. New Balance Running Shoes: The History I’m always looking for a shoe that can do it all, and when I find that shoe, I recommend it to everyone. That’s the case with the 880v11. Honestly, anyone can benefit from the perfect fit of this daily trainer. If you want a shoe that is just right in every department from cushion to fit to ride, this is the one for you. Since 2017, we have analyzed hundreds of road running shoes, and every month thousands of runners trust us to find the perfect pair!

Who is the New Balance 880v11 Best for?

Layered beneath the foam is a substantial amount of blown rubber. The outsole provides excellent traction on pavement, and it holds up to hundreds of miles of wear. The biggest change is in the upper. The new 880v11 features a double engineered Jacquard mesh, as opposed to last year’s shoe featuring a HypoKnit upper. I found the Jacquard mesh to feel softer and even more breathable than the upper in the v10. This was particularly enjoyable on long runs when my feet were starting to get sweaty. It’s an aesthetically pleasing shoe that provides a comfortable ride. I really enjoyed my first 100 km with the shoe because it is one of the most cushioned shoes I have had in a long time. Very comfortable The double-engineered Jacquard mesh upper is incredible. Not only is it soft and breathable, but it also provides the perfect amount of structure around my foot. It wasn’t too snug or too loose. It was just right, and that translated on the run. I wasn’t sliding out of my shoe, and I could go for miles and miles without my feet feeling constricted. The upper is the highlight of this shoe for me personally,” he says. “The materials used and overall shape hugs my foot in all the right places. It makes the shoe fit like a natural extension of my body when running. It’s also breathable and allows plenty of toe splay.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop