Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Mobile Phone; Sim Free Smartphone - 128 GB - Cloud Navy (UK Version)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Mobile Phone; Sim Free Smartphone - 128 GB - Cloud Navy (UK Version)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

From unique prize draws to unforgettable moments, Priority gives you invite-only access to gigs, perks and experiences.

Find out how to use the Reminder App and learn how to set a reminder or use the widget on your Samsung Galaxy phone with our guide and instructions. Find out why you Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet is feeling hot and how to fix the issue with our easy guide and instructions. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition comes with Android 10 built in, though you can now update it to Android 12. Before the Galaxy S20 FE’s launch, Samsung promised that future phones would get at least three years of Android updates, so you’ll definitely get Android 13, and perhaps beyond. UK and Europe Zone data usage only. Data used while outside of our Europe Zone is not included. Applies if a data bundle Bolt On is not chosen. 5. Calls to customer servicesFAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about 'What is Live broadcast and how do I use it?' with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find out more about "Where can I find the Google Play Store on my Samsung Galaxy device?" with Samsung Support. Wi-Fi Calling lets you make calls from your phone using a Wi-Fi network. Learn how to turn it on from your Samsung Galaxy phone with our easy guide. The front-facing camera is a 32MP f/2.0 snapper, but note that if you take a regular selfie, you’re not getting a 32MP picture – that’s because this sensor is paired with a wide-angle lens. You’ll only get a high-res picture if you take a wider shot, while if it’s a close-up featuring just you, the photo will be automatically cropped.

Watch and record in full 4K on a huge 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with stereo speakers to match - in a device that weighs only 190g. When you’re done filming, why not take advantage of the phone’s incredible capacity for ultra-high definition gaming? While a year-old SoC isn't a big deal for the casual user, the jump from the Snapdragon 865 processor to the Snapdragon 888 is quite big in terms of performance, and other manufacturers offer the latter for only an additional Rs. 2,000.

FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How to make the most of Single Take with the Galaxy S22 AI Camera with Samsung Support.

FAQ for Samsung mobile devices. Find out more about Galaxy Gear end of service with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about How to set up Call settings on Android phone with Samsung Support Find out what the Under Display Camera (UDC) is on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and how it works with our easy guide and instructions. Knox Suite provides you a complete set of tools to secure, deploy and manage your enterprise’s corporate mobile devices. FAQ for Samsung mobile devices. Find out more about How much will it cost to repair my phone screen? with Samsung Support.FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find more about 'How do I use the call functions on my device?' with Samsung Support.

FAQ for Samsung mobile. Find more about The GPS location on my smartphone is inaccurate. How do I fix it? with Samsung Support. If your Galaxy smartphone is not charging properly, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to help resolve the issue without having to send your phone in for a service. Manufactured by Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. having its Registered Office at: 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001Learn how to use your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet as a flashlight or torch with our easy guide and instructions. Applies to calls made in in the UK and when roaming in our Europe Zone to standard landlines and mobiles. Minute minimum charges apply 2. Text message FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How to connect your Galaxy device to other devices using Connected Devices with Samsung Support. One of the true highlights of the Galaxy S20 FE is that the UK 5G version comes with the Snapdragon 865 platform, rather than the usual Exynos chipset you’ll find in the high-end Note 20 series and Galaxy S20. Calls to 05, 08 and 07 special numbers including calls and texts to Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man landline or mobiles

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop