Emily's Bitch Slave: A Chastity Femdom Story

Emily's Bitch Slave: A Chastity Femdom Story

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He was now in chastity for much of the time. I noticed an immediate change in him. He was more docile; he was more obedient and listened carefully. He learned not to interrupt me (or his key holder). I got more interested in the device and used it for small humiliations. But he loved humiliation, so it was a mutual feeling. went from a little above the waist to high on the hips but others went from just under the breasts down over the hips and actually covered the tops of the thighs. Several even covered the breasts with heavy straps running over the shoulders. There were also corsets that looked like the ones I had seen in pictures from the Victorian age. They were beautiful but there was no way my body could ever have a waist that small. I wanted to just stand and look forever but I realized Mistress had opened the door and was actually going in. She turned and looked at me, her expression telling me to follow. I followed her through the door as if into a dream. We spent 30 years chasing the "good life" and enjoyed the benefits that came with it but something was missing for us. We played around with bondage quite a bit and I even dressed in a corset quite often for our love making and it seemed to be alright with her but it wasn't near the turn-on for her as for me. We chilled a bit more. Goddess asked Wendi if she wanted me to massage her feet, but she was self conscious that she hadn’t had a pedicure in a while and said maybe someday after she gets one. Goddess told her I don’t care about that, but Wendi was like “Well I DO.” We gave her friend a ride home and chilled a bit at her place. I met the fur babies.

The veterinarian now began the procedure in earnest as Mistress Claire looked on in pride and amazement. The Surgical Mistress described only the highlights of the operation to the subject, not wishing to cause undue concern. Who did I recruit for this mission? My neighbor. She was (she moved later) an airline flight attendant and married to a successful engineer. We live in a city with row houses with common walls. We knew that she and her husband had a happy sexually fulfilling marriage — thanks to the common walls. We knew them pretty well and had the occasional dinner. Her husband was a runner and it was obvious that he was in good shape. I confided in her and asked her to be the key holder. She immediately thought it would be great fun. Unfortunately, her husband was not amused and was not willing to participate in any way. I didn’t tell my husband, but simply invited her over for coffee about a week later. She was wearing the key. Yes, Mistress,” the slave replied, again giving the only response allowed but not entirely certain that the Mistress was wrong in her assumption. Sorry son" replied Mike, almost kindly, "But I know what's likely to happen if it's not tight enough. I know ten years is a long time, but you want to still have it when you finish, don't you. So let's make sure that temptation is well and truly out of harms way".

Choose Display Mode

The aim of this wiki is to build an archive of chastity stories. The stories have been divided into 5 sections. Men kept in chastity by women(and vice versa), both lesbian chastity and gay men in chastity, as well as anything that doesn't fit into that category such as where you don't know who the keyholder is or where there are multiple ones. After I read and re-read the list several times she asked if I agreed. I asked what types of devices and apparatus she was referring to but she wouldn't tell me. Her only response was that surprise would add to the anticipation and she knew enough about my interest and desire to feel my body confined and restricted to guarantee that my wildest dreams would be fulfilled. I took the pen she held out to me and signed the form as chills ran through me. I could never get off the chain, that was obvious. I realized I had no alternative but to be a good slave. I knew the rules here were absolute, and were strictly enforced. I knew what the alternative was, to not being a good slave.

She told me about some clowns on Fetlife messaging her, begging to be her slave and she doesn’t really want anymore so she’s been telling them to tribute her and then she might consider them, which causes most to go away. Lol Housework (There are things she wants to do herself, I have to do the rest. There are exceptions, for example if there is simply not enough time, then she does it herself. No problem as long as it is justified and rare.).

A positive learning experience provides rewards for goals met, praise for active participation and goal achievement. If you want your man to do the laundry to your standard, joyfully invite him to see how you do it. Explain what you are thinking as you go and have him repeat what you did giving him only positive reinforcement for what he is doing right and showing him what he needs to relearn. The goal is to learn how to do the laundry. Once he does give him affection and praise. Training your man by achievable learning goals and rewards She eventually told me to get up cuz her friend was coming over to study. I asked her if there was anything else I could do for her. She thought then told me to vacuum her apartment. Fast forward a bit and I had asked her to spank me in regard to it excited me. More discussions that kind of brought out my desires to look after her. She did whip me a few times and then there was a break. She said she found it wrong to hurt someone. I said things like other people do it and that it helped me stay on a submissive headspace and so on. So now she whips me but not as punishment but as a reward and it’s her way of supporting me. She will say I am doing this for you. On the detail, when I am to be whipped, she will tell me to go and get ready. I have to get the ropes and toe them to the corners of the bed. I then remove my clothes and lie spread eagle and she ties me down and gags me because we both know I am too weak to endure on my own. At this stage I am questioning in my own mind if I am just too weird. Then she whips me. It’s insanely painful and I am totally focused on surviving the pain. Then it’s over.

There was silence as I reached out and grabbed the now denuded balls sitting in their tight pouch. They felt heavy in my hand. I indulged myself as much as possible without getting caught, although my mother noticed things in her drawers mussed several times and questioned me. I'm sure she suspected and probably knew for sure I had been in her things. She and the doctor continued their conversation as I got dressed in and I could overhear what they were saying. The doctor seemed to be doing most of talking and I can still remember her words almost exactly: When something else pressed against my rectum I was able to immediately relax my sphincter and allow it entry. It was much smaller and I hardly noticed its presence after the previous objects. Something seemed to inflate on either side of my sphincter sealing it securely in place. I had no time to ponder what it was before I felt something flowing into my bowels filling them with warm fluid. The flow seemed to continue forever, first filling me and then causing my abdomen to distend as the volume exceeded my normal capacity. Cramps filled my abdomen as the fluid flowed through me and sought out every tiny area of my bowels. The flow finally stopped but there was nothing I could do to relieve the pressure and weight of the fluid filling me. Whatever the device sealed into my rectum was it not only allowed the introduction of the fluid it prevented its expulsion. I was uncomfortable but it was a somewhat unique and certainly new a feeling. I wasn't certain if I hated, liked or was merely neutral about the feeling. Before I could decide a valve must have been opened because the fluid started flowing out of me again. I had no control over the flow and it was so fast it felt like it must have been being pumped out of me. I was soon empty and felt the device deflate and be withdrawn from me. It was immediately replaced by something that felt about like the vibrating plug that had filled me before. It also seemed to have a narrow spot that caused my sphincter to actually hold it within me and a large flange or something I could feel pressing on the outside of my rectum. It may have been the same one because I soon felt it growing inside me as the other one had done. It didn't get as big but felt very large and secure in me.Very well. Let’s begin.” With that, she gave the first of several injections to numb the scrotal sac. The sound of my Mistress's voice from across the room cut through my musing is, "Quit admiring your new chastity belt and get dressed, we have a lot yet to do today". But I finally got my gift at the end of the night and it was amazing. First she led me into the kitchen and told me to get on all fours. Then she revealed the gift from the cupboard. In contrast, submissive sex with men was viewed as “natural and proper” for the pet by Mistress Claire and her girlfriends, so the Kali was removed at such times to permit arousal that the slave was, in fact, embarrassed by. Very well. Let’s proceed,” she said, motioning for Mistress Claire and her pet to follow her into the operating room. The lady now removed her blouse and skirt, preparatory to donning her surgical clothes, and she pulled down her panties.

Yes Ma’am,” I say as I begin kneading her size 8 feet. Her feet are in very good shape for a woman her age, due to the constant pampering from me, but there are still some calluses in certain places and they reek. She had mercifully left her announcement to the last moment to spare her slave the anxiety that might have arisen from too long a period between the sentence and realization of castration. With a “Good boy” and a pat on the head we went into the living room where she watched a movie and I massaged her beautiful feet. She allowed me to kiss her feet a bit at first too. During the movie she had me massage her calves and legs as well. She stood before me. I knelt naked, chained, at her feet. I so wanted to touch her. But I dared not. She passed her hand though my hair. I started kissing her left foot over and over. “Get up.” She said again. I rose to my knees. “Take your glasses off.” I took them off immediately looking up at her beautiful face. “Close your eyes.” I closed them as she instructed. There was a brief pause and then she slapped my face pretty hard.

My Life as a Slave

I protested at first, but after a firm slap delivered by my mother-in-law, I complied and they both shared the key. She was right, because after that, I became much more obedient and easy to boss around due to the fact that they controlled my release. The Mistress now ran her fingers gently over the slave’s balls, causing a pleasant sensation and helping to calm her pet. We then got to Goddess’ house and she had a surprise for me. She bought me a pair of panties to wear while I cleaned for her Same as if he's a short timer. Get rid of him. Trade him on the second hand market. Of course you wont get all that much for him there, but it's better than nothing. But don't worry; I haven't had one yet that I haven't been able to whip into shape, one way or another. It's amazing how a bit of pain can show them who's boss." You'll have a better idea of exactly what you want after the next week. I don't know anyone who has started with such full immersion into the lifestyle at the very beginning but I don't really think you'll have any problems and it will probably be easier in the long run and her adjustment more complete. She's not a true beginner though, is she? I'm sure it will work very well".

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop