The OmniShelf Magnetic Portable Workstation + Toolbox, Computer & Laptop Stand, Multimeter Case, Utility Shelf w/ 40 lb Capacity, Hands Free Workstation Attaches to HVAC, Trucks & More (5 Count)

£456.13
FREE Shipping

The OmniShelf Magnetic Portable Workstation + Toolbox, Computer & Laptop Stand, Multimeter Case, Utility Shelf w/ 40 lb Capacity, Hands Free Workstation Attaches to HVAC, Trucks & More (5 Count)

RRP: £912.26
Price: £456.13
£456.13 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

totalElement is my magnet supplier and their magnets can be seen in many of my builds and science projects. As former oilfield workers, we understand the importance of having tough equipment that gets the job done. After showing a co-worker my homemade diy laptop stand I was shown his commercially available portable computer workstation by Utilishelf, which was pretty nice but a little large for my purpose.

OmniShelf - Magnetic Utility Shelf, Briefcase, Portable The OmniShelf - Magnetic Utility Shelf, Briefcase, Portable

The Utilishelf is the world's first portable magnetic work desk, providing a safe, hands free work station for your on site needs. For the dash windshield reflectix I have 1/16″ disc magnets 3M double sided taped to the foam insulation then 1/32″ magnet double sided taped to the reflectix so the magnets will hold the reflectix window flap open when needed. In place of paracord I used Loos Stainless Steel 302/304 Wire Rope Nylon Coated 1/16” OD which I liked much better and rather than hard drive magnets we used several different cup and bar pot magnets and found the CMS Rectangular Pot Magnets worked best in conjunction with 16lb Ceramic Cup Magnets at the bottom (see second video titled DIY Magnetic Laptop Shelf Variations and Improvements….

Effectively, it’s a mobile desk solution for technicians in all industries that gives technicians a workspace wherever they are. I need to know the thickness of your board in comparison to the bolts you use so I can size bolts for my application. For the other RV windows I just fold the flap up from the outside and place (not tape) magnets on each to hold the flap up either full open (winter), half open (spring, summer) or remove magnets for full closed (when its supper hot).

The OmniShelf Magnetic Portable Workstation + Toolbox

Magnetic computer shelves attach to any metal surface, holding your laptop in place while freeing up your hands. This is the only low profile compact folding bracket that I could find that was well built and didn’t have jagged sharp edges. DIY Compact Portable Magnetic Laptop Shelf Build Instructions Magnetic Push Pins for Elevator Rope Covers. I built several to test out different variations and have sold some to co-workers to help recoup my expenses but I have no intention of building and selling these.So I requested some 1/16″ thick block magnets from totalElement and found they were still too strong so you have to reduce the number used to suit your preference.

Magnetic Laptop Shelf - Kevin Gittemeier How To Build a Magnetic Laptop Shelf - Kevin Gittemeier

Great for holding laptops, prints, books or even tools like meters, pliers, screwdriver along with nuts and bolts. I personally like something more compact that fits in my laptop bag which is why I built variations of my first Version 1 and then Version 2. Not any more but we have Fabian Bravo the button programming wizard with the tools and the know how. I glued them on the first prototype then mechanicaly fastened (bolted some, screwed others) and glued on following models as can be seen in this video: https://youtu. electric tape for both friction so it won’t easily slide down when mounted and protection from shattering the magnets.Magnetic Utility Shelf Even though the elevator cab is not magnetic, the Portable Utility Shelf brackets fit between the handrail and cab creating an elevator shelf.

Portable DIY Magnetic Laptop Shelf for Elevator Industry Portable DIY Magnetic Laptop Shelf for Elevator Industry

How To Build a simple inexpensive portable DIY magnetic laptop computer shelf or laptop work station. I will make an edit fully explaining the magnetic shielding, concerns etc later today but it’s important to use the magnets I specify and alternate poles. The UtiliShelf® is magnetic and will attach to any metal object (16 gauge or thicker for full magnet strength). I am excited to announce that totalElement has agreed to offer a 10% discount to anyone using my discount code “KTFG” at checkout.The first commercially made magnetic laptop shelf / utility shelf that I ever saw was The Utilishelf, then MagBench and just recently I have seen The Omnishelf. The Mainstay/Dexas boards I use are about 1/4” thick with 3/8” edges because they have a recessed top so a lip around the edges. Magnetic Book Stand Considering how useful this Portable Magnetic Utility Shelf if for holding material, I now recommend using 6 magnets on the top for the option to hold heavier material including Milwaukee Organizers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop