Eleventh Cycle (Mistland Book 1)

Eleventh Cycle (Mistland Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Eleventh Cycle achieves Brandon Sanderson-level worldbuilding, but with a murkier tone and a more nuanced execution. Ardalan doesn’t hold your hands with the worldbuilding; the reader is expected to pick up on things as the story moves along. Nothing usually gets to me, but there were definite moments in the book when I would recoil at what I just read (and I mean it in the best way possible).

Eleventh Cycle, by Kian N. Ardalan : r/Fantasy - Reddit [Review] Eleventh Cycle, by Kian N. Ardalan : r/Fantasy - Reddit

What could have been simply a plot device, Ardalan turned into a fully fleshed out and surprisingly likable character. The tk_or is a referral cookie set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce, which analyzes referrer behaviour for Jetpack. Ardalan builds deep connections to these characters, which get reinforced by the use of a first-person voice for each one of them, creating a more close connection to them, and giving more impact to what will happen to them. The author does a good job of giving you all the information you need to enjoy the scenes as you get to them and learn naturally about the places, people and lore as the novel progresses. This fantastic epic fantasy novel comes out on February 1st 2023, so be read for this exciting release!I was very excited to dive into this book because it seems to be the current “cool kid on the block” in the fantasy book reviewing community. John also loves cooking international cuisine and kayaking the beautiful Finger Lakes region of upstate New York.

Kian N. Ardalan | Eleventh Cycle

And despite all that is expected, the Seed is just a child, incapable of understanding human emotions and making sense of this chaotic violent world.A soft and gentle breeze rustled the long field of grass as if grooming it with an invisible tongue.

Eleventh Cycle – Signed Bookplate - Inkstone Books Eleventh Cycle – Signed Bookplate - Inkstone Books

I'm setting up a Goodreads group for anyone who is interested in The Children of Gods and Fighting Men and The Gael Song series. Ievarus has no understanding of the real world nor of human customs, and yet this lack of knowledge comes out in such real and lived in ways that by the end of the novel I liked Ievarus more than any other character. It's not all this poetic, it finds a warm tonal balance between Sanderson and someone such as Wurts or Rothfuss.It is in the long span of generations, as we are given glimpses of each pivotal moment in spider evolution, where we begin to see the whole image take shape. Great yawning adjectives abound every other drawn out sentence like a great oak in the middle of the winding road.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop