Disney Classic Crochet: 12 Projects Featuring Timeless Disney Characters

Disney Classic Crochet: 12 Projects Featuring Timeless Disney Characters

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I can still remember them running around the house singing Ariel’s ballad as Ursula the Sea Witch stole her voice. If you’re a Disney fan who loves to participate in handcrafts, you probably love making your favorite characters out of different materials.

Although in the movie she was totally evil this crocheted version has a hint of cuteness to her as well. Princess Belle The patterns were designed by Megan Kreiner who is an animator and author in sunny Southern California. She has done a great job of bringing these iconic characters to life! If you saw my recent post about my favorite amigurumi doll patterns, you will know how much I love this designer. Everything is included in the kit just add tools – wool sewing needle, scissors, stitch markers etc. Designed by Mandy Cameron for the Knitty Critters brand under official Disney license with Creative World of Crafts.As someone who struggles with pain from crocheting amigurumi, cotton yarn is not a good choice. Less of a stretch means more pulling and strain on my fingers, wrist, elbow and even shoulder. I also love the detailed facial features like her eyes and mouth. Disney Knit Amigurumi Toy Patterns The super chunky yarn is 100% Polyester, chenille style super soft and luxurious, durable, versatile and very tactile.

Ok, that’s a bit of a stretch. I spent a few days searching on Google and looking through Etsy and Ravelry.

Games

The Little Dwarfs amigurumi pattern is clearly written and easy to use. I like that there is a basic dwarf doll and then you are able to customize it to make each of the individual characters. These little Cinderella Pantomice are just the cutest. But when you look closely you will see all the detail. Mary Poppins is known for her umbrella and carpet bag and this pattern has both. In addition, this detailed pattern has so many removable pieces like a red hat, navy blue coat, shoes, and mittens just to name a few. Most of the time, I prefer crocheted amigurumi toys over knitted ones. There is always a level of shaping and detail that seem to be more prevalent with crocheted toys. But that isn’t the case with Mr. Dart’s patterns. The super chunky yarn is 100% Polyester, chenille style super soft and luxurious, durable, versatile and very tactile

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop