Lunar Living: The Sunday Times Bestseller

Lunar Living: The Sunday Times Bestseller

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Working with the constantly changing phases of the moon helps you to understand yourself like never before, to realign everything in your own life, to understand when you need to rest and self-care and when you need to shine and make things happen.

Lunar Living: Working with the Magic of the Moon Cycles Lunar Living: Working with the Magic of the Moon Cycles

Your book is absolutely amazing, Kirsty. You're one of the best 10 guests of all time.' - Chris Evans, The Chris Evans Show on Virgin RadioTo recognise when you should retreat and rest, or when to put yourself out into the world, shine and make things happen.

The Lunar Living Journal: A guided moon journal to help you

Kirsty has created a worldwide community through her Soul Space lunar yoga and meditation classes, and her Sacred Space seasonal yoga, meditation and ritual classes. One of her greatest passions in life is bringing together community, showing us that we are never alone. She has been sharing the life-changing benefits of yoga and the moon for 13 years through classes, workshops, private and corporate sessions, and has taught over 80 worldwide retreats. She is the founder of the online sisterhood Lunar Living, which teaches you how to weave the secret and ancient wisdom of the moon into modern, everyday life. Kirsty is a sought-after leading voice in lunar wisdom and hasshared moon magic on The Chris Evans Breakfast Show andThis Morning, isa contributor on Fearne CottonsHappy placeappand festivalsandhas been featured inYOU Magazine,Stylist,Red Magazine,Women’sHealth,Soul and Spirit MagazineandNatural Health Magazine. Kirsty is a sought-after leading voice in lunar wisdom and has shared moon magic on The Chris Evans Breakfast Show and This Morning and been featured in YOU Magazine, Stylist, Red Magazine, Women’s Health, Soul and Spirit Magazine and Natural Health Magazine.Kirsty has created a worldwide community through her SoulSpace lunar yoga and meditation classes, and her Sacred Space seasonal yoga,meditationand ritual classes. One of her greatest passions in life is bringingtogether community, showing us that we are never alone. More than a book it's like being coached through where to direct your thoughts during different stages of the moons cycle.'

Sacred Seasons: Nature-inspired rituals, wisdom and self-care

Do you have days when you feel exhausted, close to burn out and like you want to hide away from the world? Could the moon change your life? How it holds the key to your health, happiness and even your wealth. Meet the expert who can prove it.' - You Magazine Are there certain days when you feel overly emotional for no apparent reason? Do you have days when you feel exhausted, close to burn out and like you want to hide away from the world?

Books Multibuys

I found this book very interesting, I love the fact that the moon can have such an influence on our emotions and reactions to things. It's fun to read about the different zodiacs and what sort of life circumstances we should be focusing on or avoiding at that time. Part 2 is the practical part of the book, with lots of simple prompts, and is divided into new and full moon reflections, with a section for the new and full moons in each of the 12 zodiac signs, navigating you through an entire lunar year. She has been sharing the life-changing benefits of yoga and the moon for 13 years through classes, workshops, private and corporate sessions, and has taught over 80 worldwide retreats. She is author of Sunday Times bestselling book Lunar Living and the founder of the online sisterhood Lunar Living, which teaches you how to weave the secret and ancient wisdom of the moon into modern, everyday life. In her new book ... Gallagher expands on the idea of using moon days for self-care, by exploring how by combining moon cycles with astrology, you can use the year's moon days to focus on specific issues in your life.' - The Independent Kirsty has shared moon magic on the Chris Evans Breakfast Show and This Morning and been featured in YOU Magazine, Stylist, Red Magazine, Women's Health, Soul and Spirit Magazine and Natural Health Magazine.

Lunar Living: Working with the Magic of the Moon Cycles

Lunar Living helps us to work with the moons phases to understand the ever-changing landscape of our emotions and the inner world of our purpose, goals and dreams and tune into this deeper wisdom to make profound shifts in our lives. This book has assisted me hugely on my witchy / spiritual journey and I will be following Kirsty Gallagher’s work from now on! I’m so excited to learn even more things in this vast field! She is author of Sunday Times bestselling book Lunar Livingand the founder of the online sisterhoodLunar Living, which teaches youhow to weave the secret and ancient wisdom of the moon into modern,everydaylife. Writing down your thoughts, goals, intentions and worries is a powerful and therapeutic practice which will bring you comfort and clarity whatever you may be going through. I honestly can't think of anything~ I just hope that Kirsty Gallagher brings out more books in the future! 😍👀Kirsty Gallagher is a moon mentor that explains in this wonderful book how simple lifestyle changes, based on the moon's phases, can bring about positive life transformation. Kirsty Gallagher is a moon mentor, soul alignment and spiritual coach, yoga teacher, meditation teacher and Sunday Times bestselling author with an infectious passion for life. Kirsty Gallagher is a moon mentor, soul alignment and spiritualcoach, yoga teacher, meditation teacher andSunday Timesbestsellingauthor with an infectious passion for life. Described as down to earth, warm-hearted, compassionate and inspiring, Kirsty is known for bringing ancient mystical practices and wisdom to modern day life in a relatable way that anyone and everyone can take something from.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop