Disney and Pixar's Cars Lightning McQueen Rust-Eze Logo T-Shirt

Disney and Pixar's Cars Lightning McQueen Rust-Eze Logo T-Shirt

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In The World of Cars Online, Lightning could often be found outside of his racing headquarters, allowing players to shop inside of the store. He was also a playable character in the Lightning Storm McQueen minigame, in which he, with the help of Luke Pettlework, would fight against the Zurg Train. As a result of Lightning's first name being translated into several languages, most appearances of the name "Lightning McQueen" in text, across the entire Cars trilogy, get simply shortened to simply "McQueen" in international cuts of the movies. Lightning McQueen: [Laughs] Oh, I'm gonna keep racing. But before that, I got something I wanna do." —McQueen decides to keep racing, presumably in the form of training Cruz Ramirez. Lightning McQueen Mater Cars 3: Driven to Win Cruz Ramirez, Logo Cars 3, emblem, pixar, signage png 596x526px 265.55KB In Heavy Metal Mater, Mater tells Lightning a story of how he was once a popular heavy metal artist; after producing the hit " Dad Gum", Mater's band, titled Heavy Metal Mater, began to play live shows, with Lightning as the keyboardist. Right after Lightning objects, both of them look up to see a giant Music Video Mater balloon floating above them, the same one that Mater claimed would often be flown above the stage while they performed.

The Princess and the Frog: Tiana • Louis • Ray • Dr. Facilier • Almost There Tiana • Prince Naveen • Platinum Tiana • Charlotte La Bouff Real Gone • Route 66 • Life is a Highway • Behind the Clouds • Our Town • Sh-Boom • Find Yourself • My Heart Would KnowCinderella: Cinderella • Fairy Godmother • Gus • Prince Charming • Jaq • Lucifer • Anastasia • Drizella • Lady Tremaine • Wedding Cinderella • Pink Dress Cinderella • Holiday Cinderella • Iolite Fairy Godmother Ann Job (May 7, 2006). "New movie rekindles love affair with cars". Archived from the original on June 15, 2006 . Retrieved July 15, 2017. Lightning McQueen's dream is to be sponsored by Dinoco Oil! In his daydreams he looks great with his new Dinoco blue paint job and his very own brand of Lightning McQueen racing tires complete with custom spinners. Hey, and why decide on either gold or silver spinners when you can have both?" [5] As the main character of the Cars series, Lightning appears in nearly every book, comic, and magazine ever written, most of which he has a lead role in. Cars, Cars 2, Cars 3, Cars Toons, Mater and the Ghostlight, Cars Toons, Cars 2: The Video Game, Spinning, Cars on the Road

Hip-Hop It Up • Fill `Er Up • Doc's Tune Up • Sarge's Boot Camp • Drive-In And Out • Luigi's Fantastico Fun! • Radiator Springs Curios • Tow The Line • Tractor Roundup • Speed Trap • Chopper-Hopper Despite his dislike of Rust-eze in the first film, he does have his own commercial where he tells the viewer about the purpose of the ointment. Video Games: Cars: The Video Game • Cars 2: The Video Game • Cars: Mater-National Championship • Cars: Race-O-Rama • The World of Cars Online • Cars: Radiator Springs Adventures • Kinect Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure • Disney Infinity • Cars: Fast as Lightning • Cars: Lightning League • Cars 3: Driven to Win • Disney Emoji Blitz • LEGO The Incredibles • Disney Wonderful Worlds

Logo Categories

Lightning McQueen • Mater • Sally • Ramone • Luigi • Flo • Fillmore • Guido • Sheriff • Red • Laura • Randy • Lisa & Louise • Wraith Rod • Gearsten Marshall • Marc Sondtimer • Nile Speedcone • Lou • Peggy Liner • Revo Kos • Royce Revsley • Datz Jammin • Noriyuki • Sarah Coggs • Todd • Speed Demon • Ivy • Blind Spot • Broadside • Taco • Haul Em' Haynes • Kay Pillar-Durev • Mae Pillar-Durev • Circus Stunt Biplane • Circus Stunt Performer • Greebles • Claire Gunz'er • Roadette Marker • Kelly Beambright • Phil • Gary • Adam Roadriguez • Bella Cadavre • Producer • Lance the Writer • 2nd AC • 1st AD • Carbarians • Cap'n Long Leggy • Chieftess • Jeremy • Cruz Ramirez • Mato • Mateo After being rebuilt, Lightning receives inspiration from Sally to continue racing. He heads to the Rust-eze Training Center and trains with Cruz Ramirez, a yellow high-performance coupe, during the off-season in hopes of increasing his top speed and beating Storm. Lightning's new sponsor Sterling, a successful business car, tells him he will have to retire if he loses his next race, with Sterling planning to profit off Lightning's retirement merchandise. Uncle Topolino: "A wise car hears 1 word and understands 2. . . That, and Luigi told me. While Mama cooks, come and take a stroll with me." ALL of Lightning McQueen's engine sounds come from NASCAR, including all his revs. In Cars, it comes from a Gen 4 NASCAR (could be a Chevy Monte Carlo, Ford Taurus, Pontiac GP or Dodge Charger). In Cars 2, it comes from a Chevy Impala SS, Ford Fusion, or Toyota Camry NASCAR from 2010 or 2011. In Cars 3, it comes from a Gen 5 NASCAR, which could also be a Chevy SS, Ford Fusion, or Toyota Camry NASCAR. Lightning McQueen (confused): "A flamethrower? What are you talking about? I - I don't understand. Where were you?"

Lightning McQueen, Cars Lightning Mc

During this, Lightning and Cruz watch old footage of Doc's races. They see that he used the drafting technique to gain speed and see him use the barricade to flip over another car who tried to ram him into the wall. On their final day of training, Lightning manages to pull ahead on the speedway, but Cruz still wins. They have to head to Florida for the race. He is occasionally referred to as "buddy" by Mater, who also at one time briefly calls him "Mr. I Can't Turn on Dirt" in the first film, when he thinks about going tractor tipping. Lightning's last name "McQueen" is a reference to Glenn McQueen, a supervising animator at Pixar who passed away in 2002.

During the initial research for the first film, John Lasseter met with General Motors designers to discuss the new Chevrolet Corvette design. [1] However, Lightning McQueen's appearance is not attributed to any single car model: red and gray V-shaped logo, Cars Lightning McQueen Mater Doc Hudson, Lightning McQueen, angle, rectangle, heart png 900x609px 76.82KBLightning watches as Mater tries to prove to everyone that Miles Axlerod is the lemons' mastermind. Lightning McQueen • Mater • Sheriff • Holley Shiftwell • Francesco Bernoulli • Finn McMissile • Professor Z's Helicopter • Professor Z In the first official teaser trailer of Cars 2, for unknown reasons, Lightning McQueen has his Rust-eze customization on, which never appeared in the sequel. It may be because the new paint job was not finalized at the time of the release of the teaser trailer.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop