Your Fault (Culpable Book 2)

Your Fault (Culpable Book 2)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Forgive your body for enjoying the sexual abuse, for its betrayal. The body responding doesn’t mean you want it. Forgive your fingers for the touch. You were innocent, your body was responding to stimulation,it did what it meant to do Disclaimer: I received this book from Edelweiss. This has not impacted my review which is unbiased and honest.) Exercise: Reasonable expectations is reachable giving your history, your present situation and who you are today Self-acceptance: Accept whatever you are! We accept ourselves while we are aware of our imperfections. I received an e-galley of this book through Edelweiss, in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own

list all your flaws, aspects of yourself you are ashamed off, aspects of yourself you have been working on changing Pero ¿acaso se puede olvidar un amor tan fuerte? ¿Cómo pueden borrarse los recuerdos tatuados en el corazón? multiple reviewers ( celia and sarah) have written that this is on the brink of plagiarizing the movie Empire Records, which i have never seen.Fast-paced and sizzling with a forbidden enemies-to-lovers romance, My Fault is the first book in Mercedes Ron’s Culpable trilogy. This suspenseful YA series untangles the threads of love, trauma, and secrets, perfect for fans of Ugly Love and After. Sí ya de por si esta historia estaba cargada de comportamientos más que cuestionables, la pseudo autora puso la guinda al pastel del mal gusto con lo siguiente:

From TikTok and Wattpad sensation Mercedes Ron comes the English translation of the next in the hit Culpable series, a delicious and angsty enemies-to-lovers romance. Beverly Engel knows what she's talking about, and writes for an audience of the average person (not a psychology major or therapist). It's accessible and non-intimidating, easily understandable, and she explains concepts that may be new in easily-digestible ways. Even if you've never read a self-help book before, you'd be able to understand what she is saying in this book. (But, if you have more self-help/psychology/therapy experience, you'll find the book even better). The one thing I loved and related to was the love of the bookstore. I have a local indie that I adore and it feels like home every time I walk in the door. If I lost it, I don't know what I would do. So I could 100% relate to what the girls were going through. And I admired their tenacity and focus.

En más de una ocasión este libro llegó a mi límite, era demasiado. En serio. Solo seguí porque me negaba a abandonarlo. What I didn't connect to was how all over the place the book seemed. It jumped around a little too much to really get to know the characters. A lot of people were introduced in a small amount of time that I started to forget a lot of the regulars. And then there was the conclusion which was so off the wall and unrealistic that I just didn't feel the happiness that I probably was supposed to. When I realized that this story was actually going to take place over the course of one day and only in this book store, I definitely felt a little bit apprehensive. I thought that it would probably make it hard to get attached to the characters and to really feel invested in their storylines. I really enjoyed this one a lot. It took me a while to get into it, but when I did, I ended up really liking it, and that was mostly due to the characters (yes, like in any book I read). También parece que, ahora, llaman "romance" a cualquier cosa. Y que cualquiera que junta líneas y líneas se cree autor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop