Clio Kill Cover Glow Cushion - Moisturising, Soothing, Clear Healthy Skin, Spf50+, Pa++++ - 2 Lingerie - + Refill

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Clio Kill Cover Glow Cushion - Moisturising, Soothing, Clear Healthy Skin, Spf50+, Pa++++ - 2 Lingerie - + Refill

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Build coverage as needed: If you need more coverage, repeat the dabbing motion until you achieve the desired level of coverage. Remember that cushion foundations are buildable, so it’s better to start with a light layer and add more as needed. Farha Legal are an example of how the right processes can help you to grow your law firm. From an initial team of one in 2013, they’ve increased their staff size to almost 20 in 2022.

Dab the puff onto your skin: Dab the puff onto your skin, starting from the center of your face and working outward. Use a tapping motion to blend the foundation into your skin, rather than rubbing or dragging it. If you’re someone who feels quite intimidated by cushion foundation, keep reading to learn how to apply a cushion foundation properly. They’re also easy to carry around in your purse or travel bag, making them a convenient option for those who are always on the go.The systems and processes (both tech and non-tech) needed at the different stages of growth at their firm Use the puff to touch up throughout the day: One of the great things about cushion foundations is their portability. Keep the compact in your bag and use the puff to touch up your foundation throughout the day. This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list.

You have an option with a range of the following custom shades of #02 Lingerie, #03 Linen, #04 Ginger, and #05 Sand. Put the compact in your purse so that you can look flawless anywhere you go.

CLIO Official Distributor In Australia

This is a new and improved upgrade to the original Clio Kill Cover Founwear cushion that offers the same benefits, but better and much more! This cult favourite cushion foundation is famous for its long-lasting, smudge proof capabilities, providing a lasting 48 hour high coverage with a semi-matte finish. It is also a multitasking 3-in-1 product: brightens, anti-wrinkle and has a UV Protection of SPF 50+ PA+++. The formula is designed to be resistant against oil and humidity, which makes the foundation long lasting, even after wearing a mask all day.

They provide a natural-looking finish that’s perfect for those who don’t want to look overly made-up. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Butylene Glycol,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Methyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica, Isododecane,Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer,Magnesium Sulfate,Cetearyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid,Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Aluminum Hydroxide,Octyldodecanol,PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Adenosine,Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate,Dimethicone,Polypropylsilsesquioxane,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate,Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate,Tocopherol,Fragrance(Parfum),Benzyl Benzoate ,Linalool,Limonene,Mica (CI 77019),Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499) And as for my skin tone, I have light beige with yellow undertones and usually go for shade 21 in Korean foundations.I love a shade that’s slightly lighter than my skin tone to give me a healthy, natural glow once it sets. Clio beauty Australia aims to provide stylish, bold, professional makeup products to its consumers worldwide. By continuously researching and developing new products to meet the ever-changing needs of consumers and tapping into various behavioural changes, coupled with the proliferation of K beauty into the global market, Clio has earned its place as a contemporary, trendy and modern makeup brand.

After months of testing and trying new products, I’ve found some seriously amazing options that I just have to share with you all. Sun protection is available with SPF50 + PA+++ and four shades to match your skin tone. They are #02 Lingerie, #03 Linen, #04 Ginger, and #05 Sand. You can simply toss this cushion compact foundation in your bag and take it on the go.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop