BabySecurity Electric Plug Socket Cover (1 Pack, Single) Proofing Electrical Plug Socket for Home and School - White UK Plug

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BabySecurity Electric Plug Socket Cover (1 Pack, Single) Proofing Electrical Plug Socket for Home and School - White UK Plug

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Often used in care homes, nursing homes, flats, hospitals and nurseries, this hinged cover and padlock can be used to prevent switches being either turned on or off. Repeated false alarms can cause many problems, whether it be loss of earnings, revenue or just loss of staff and pupil focus. This versatile cover is designed to fit over any single electrical socket that is either wall mounted or set within the wall. I would definitely recommend SSP and should the need arise for similar products SSP Direct will be the first place I go to. Protects switches and prevents equipment being unplugged and vandalised, or even used in violence towards staff, themselves or others.

Light Switch Covers | Plug Socket Covers | Toolstation

This means that plugs can be easily changed over time without the need to unscrew the whole cover from the wall. If the holes are not required, they can be easily and securely filled with the toughened blanking tabs provided. This makes this cover great for preventing those with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, special needs and children from tampering with dangerous plug sockets and switches. Since I wanted to remove the plug without taking the whole cover off the wall I simply removed one of the fins from the backplate (As you can see in the attached image), however this is not the intended use for the product so I have absolutely no complaints.This product has a small hole in the curved section of the cover, so it can be unlocked and plugs easily changed without removing the whole unit itself. They can put emergency responders and the public at greater risk attending a non emergency and even cause complacency and risk fatigue with staff, pupils and members of the public, meaning that they are less likely to respond in a real emergency situation. Simply loosen the screws on either side of the socket, position the lockable cover in place and re-tighten the screws.

Single Socket Cover for Permanently Attached Plugs Locking Single Socket Cover for Permanently Attached Plugs

Many additional need schools choose this product following risk assessments to prevent children from injuring themselves and others. Established way back in 1999, we are now preferred suppliers to hundreds of schools, local authorities and hospitals. Light switch surrounds can be used to conceal unsightly marks or blemishes around the edges of a switch whilst offering protection against finger marks on walls, refreshing the finish of a room with minimal effort.I was looking for a large and sturdy plug cover for a plug near the floor that kept getting hit, and ended up finding your site through Google Images. Preventing avulnerable person accessing dangerous equipment like kettles, cookers and hobs in-betweensupervision or carer's visits.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop