Pinkster Raspberry Gin, 70cl

Pinkster Raspberry Gin, 70cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For me, it is the best serve when the weather is starting to change, and the sun is coming out, giving us all that spring buzz. After positive feedback from tastings at events and food fairs, Stephen took the plunge, quitting his job as a bean counter and ending his London commute, whilst reassuring his long-suffering wife that it would all come good in the end. Three cheers for our tasty, natural by-product which uses gin-soaked raspberries left over from making Pinkster. There’s two fab flavours: Elderflower and Raspberry, crafted with wild elderflower foraged from East Anglian hedgerows; Hibiscus and Raspberry, infused with exotic hibiscus flowers. The raspberry comes across as soapy to my taste, and the whole thing seems like something I should be putting on a cotton ball to dab on my skin rather than something I should be drinking.

Pinkster Gin - premium gin made made with real raspberries Pinkster Gin - premium gin made made with real raspberries

This mildly alcoholic jam is ideal for putting the tipple in your teatime or for something slightly stronger, such as our moreish Gin ‘n’ Jam cocktail. To cap it all, both our Spritz drinks were awarded Masters medals, the highest accolade, at the Low and No Masters 2022.

The original Pinkster gin, hand-steeped in fresh raspberries, delivered straight to your door in just 48 hours. A keen forager and maker of sloe liqueurs and other concoctions, he turned his attention to gin and started experimenting at home, mashing assorted fruits with different spirit strengths. First launched in July 2013, 5 botanicals are used to create Pinkster (the "Agreeably British Gin").

Pinkster Gin Pink Gin Made With Real Raspberries, 350 ml.

Our bins hold 18-24 bottles of wine or Champagne or 2-3 cases of lager when filled with ice and water.Perfect for parties and presents, our delicious gin is now available in this handy half bottle size. In the interests of sustainability, we recycle the inebriated raspberries as a range of natural by-products. With reduced alcohol and lower calories, Pinkster Spritz is the perfect light, refreshing drink for catching up with friends this summer.

Gin Jam (280g) - Pinkster Gin Gin Jam (280g) - Pinkster Gin

To enter, simply follow Pinkster Gin on Instagram and tell us about your Valentine’s Day plans by using emojis in the comment section.Stephen still personally oversees the production, ensuring consistency from batch to batch of fresh fruit.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop