KENWOOD DMX-8019DABS Digital Media AV Receiver, With 6.8" Capacitive Touch Panel, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, DAB+

£399.5
FREE Shipping

KENWOOD DMX-8019DABS Digital Media AV Receiver, With 6.8" Capacitive Touch Panel, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, DAB+

RRP: £799.00
Price: £399.5
£399.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I would have thought some sort of pop up list of already setup iPhones when you long press the CarPlay button would be a good alternative.

The Android Auto user interface is designed for a particularly simple and intuitive operation, alternatively to control via the generously sized touch buttons, many of the applications provided by Android Auto can also be operated comfortably and without taking your hands off the steering wheel by voice control. As well as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, the Kenwood DMX8020DABS comes with a built-in DAB tuner – you'll soon wonder how you managed long drives without Planet Rock or Absolute 90s. I find that all I need to do is activate my homescreen on the iPhone by a side button press or on the home button, and low, it connects!Our biggest complaint is that the Sony we previously tested used an old-fashioned volume knob rather than buttons. In addition, the digital sound processor allows a runtime correction for the correct music playback and can be individually adjusted for each channel. With voice commands, Google Assistant can take care of your phone, and you can take care of the driving. Alternatively, 3 camera inputs support several other configurations, including the connection of 2 blind spot cameras and a reverse camera. This item has been Professionally Refurbished by us (KENWOOD) - Is fully working and may show signs .

The diverse digital audio features of the Kenwood moniceivers help to implement the brilliant sound of the 24-bit D/A converter ideally even under difficult acoustic conditions in the car. It also has wireless screen mirroring for Android, which is great for watching videos (when parked up).The Kenwood DMX8020DABS is a modern infotainment system that replaces the dated double-din stereo in your old car. And you can also connect a reversing camera (up to three, in fact) or even Kenwood's very own DRV-N520 dashcam, displaying a crystal-clear image on the seven-inch screen. For example, in parallel to a USB memory permanently in the car, a smartphone can also be connected to the USB port while driving. Sound quality enthusiasts will love the playback support of various types of music formats, including compatibility with FLAC files.

When it first came out it would not do wireless android Auto in Australia, because Google had not enabled it in Australia. KENWOOD’s multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life. The capacitive touch display installed in the new Moniceiver DMX8019DABS is coated with an anti-glare coating that noticeably reduces glare without sacrificing clarity or contrast. Read more about the seller notes “This item has been Professionally Refurbished by us (KENWOOD) - Is fully working and may show signs of fitting or marks on the front - All Seller Refurbished Items Come With A Standard KENWOOD Manufacturers 3-Month Repair / Replacement Warranty.It's an easy way of getting modern infotainment into an old car and no, there aren't really any catches. With KENWOOD this type of iPhone integration is taken to a new level: Voice commands are reliably implemented via the Siri function, alternatively the large buttons can be used to control Apple maps, phone functions or the music player. I have had the occasional trouble connecting wirelessly to the head unit, although I suspect it may have something to do with the way my old iPhone tries to preserve the crappy battery.

I've got a DNX525DAB on a 2013 van with MFSW and it's the same - that button doesn't do anything useful on mine either! It is unfortunate that modern cars have ditched the double DIN or single DIN and the entertainment system is more widely integrated into the dashboard, and include many car functions. Drivers have appreciated the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto interfaces for several years now, with which important smartphone apps can be used and operated directly from the car radio. We find this more intuitive to use than the Kenwood's buttons but, if your car has steering wheel controls (our 2005 Toyota MR2 test vehicle doesn't) they can be connected to the media system. Aux Input • High-Res Audio • Separate Microphone • Variable Key Colour Illumination • Separate GPS Antenna • 3x 5.Users of an Android-based smartphone can take their usual smartphone environment comfortably into the car thanks to the "Android Auto" developed by Google. By removing both optical disc drive and navigation features, but retaining a hi-res 7in touchscreen and DAB+, Kenwood has ensured this Double-DIN head unit is affordable and ready to interface with your smartphone or portable media device. The audio capabilities of the Kenwood DMX8019DABS are impressive, thanks to the 24/32Bit audio D/A converter. We'd go as far as saying Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are must-have features on a new car, but now numerous big-name aftermarket audio firms provide compatible devices of some description.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop