Biolage | Advanced Keratindose | Damage Care Nourishing Spray With Pro-Keratin For Over-Processed Or Fragile Hair, 200ml

£11.6
FREE Shipping

Biolage | Advanced Keratindose | Damage Care Nourishing Spray With Pro-Keratin For Over-Processed Or Fragile Hair, 200ml

RRP: £23.20
Price: £11.6
£11.6 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

KeratinDose Pro-Keratin Concentrate provides the highest concentration of Pro-Keratin + Silk for Biolage. Biolage Advanced KeratinDose Damage Care Renewal Spray Nourishing Spray for Damaged Hair mixes nature and science. Your locks will be left strong and supple, as the powerful spray will leave your hair 90% more conditioned after just one use. Apply Biolage Advanced KeratinDose Damage Care Shampoo Nourishing Shampoo for Damaged Hair to wet hair with a massaging motion. Gentle system free of sulfates, parabens and harsh salts reinforces protein to depleted areas of over processed hair while locking moisture in to help fight frizz and breakage.

I have bleached blonde hair that is very dry, and I have always used oils, including expensive ones. Matrix Biolage Keratindose Pro Keratin Shampoo is a rich, Sulphate free cleanser for damaged, over processed and fragile hair types. Matrix Biolage Keratin Dose Pro Keratin Conditioner has been specially formulated for over-processed hair.

The dispenser works inconsistently - sometimes spraying, sometimes releasing a stream, so I have to distribute it with my hands. The spray slightly retains moisture (less than a moisturizing care, for those for whom it is critical), but noticeably increases elasticity and seems to strengthen. Matrix Keratindose Conditioner is an intensely nourishing conditioner for people with over- treated damaged hair.

Many products with the Premium Beauty badge are also used by professionals in salons and spas but are designed and available for home use. Enriched with Pro-Keratin and silk extract, it helps to rebuild and repair your locks, whilst infusing them with luxurious hydration. Getting your exclusive trade card is free and simple, you just need to prove to us that you're in the trade.The next day, I sprayed some water on my hair and the effect was like I had applied the spray again.

I have used it about five times already and I can say that my hair looks slightly better, softer, and easier to comb now. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Strength Recovery Strength Repairing Spray infused with vegan squalane is a lightweight leave-in treatment for damaged hair that strengthens while protecting sensitized hair. Matrix Biolage Keratin Dose Pro Keratin Shampoo is a rich cleanser for damaged, over processed and fragile hair types. A way to get them to start using retail hair care products from you and another reason for them to come back to your salon, regularly.

I only apply it onto my hand first to distribute it evenly, but there is still no hint of the promised effect. My hair feels like silk, so smooth, it's a pleasure to look at and touch them, and it smells like an expensive salon treatment. For better results, we recommend that you combine with the KeratinDose Conditioner and Pro-Keratin Renewal Spray. The Pro-Keratin complex of the conditioner aims to strengthen the suppleness and natural structure of the hair.

By submitting this form, I confirm I am a US resident, 18+, and (1) agree to Biolage's Terms of Use and to receive marketing and promotional communications from Biolage and other L’Oreal brands , and (2) have read and acknowledge the Biolage's Privacy Notice and Notice of Financial Incentives. For a 100% professional finish, ask your hairdresser about treatment with prokeratin concentrates, which will strengthen the most weakened areas. A Gentle system free of sulfates, parabens and harsh salts reinforces protein to depleted areas of over processed hair while locking moisture into help fight frizz and breakage.This lightweight spray provides heat protection and leaves hair silky, detangled and 82% more manageable after one use. Thanks to the formula based on Pro-Keratin and silk, the KeratinDose Repair Shampoo provides strength, moisturizes and softens. I decided to try this spray out of curiosity and I'm just delighted - my hair looks alive, soft, and shiny.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop