Harmony: The Perils of a Hypnotized Bimbo Sissy (Hypno Harmony Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Before John knows it, he's being whisked off to a secret pink dollhouse Miss Lyla owns - and being presented with a choice. Solar is the author of the ACQUIRED series of genderbending sci-fi erotic thrillers, the sci-fi serialized erotic TG adventure Rubyfruit Plus as well as a number of other erotic fiction novellas and short stories. Ultimately, he suggests that it is okay for the listener to embrace their bimbo desires and enjoy the experience. waking up at the end of the file feeling a little confused, wanting to repeat, wanting to exercise to archive the bimbo body shape and in need to show my owner what a good toy i am.

Looking back over those videos now, I have to cut them short and buoy myself up with coffee, such is the effect of Whiteley's monotone.

I reached around his head and pulled him tight to me as he stood up; I locked my legs around his back as he placed me on the floor. The effects of this recording last until you use another trigger to reverse them or until you go to sleep. They question why the listener might resist accepting this desire, focusing on societal expectations of intelligence and proving oneself. I always meant for you to be here…now…in this place…your mind blank and empty…becoming another one of my bimbo toys.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Whereas Whiteley's videos are almost maternal, and devoid of sexual content, UltraHypnosis seems to be more like part of a subculture, one placed between ASMR and the " digital drugs" currently worrying authorities in Saudi Arabia. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.It strikes me that hypnofetishists know exactly how unsocial their interests are, as they have developed marginal platforms through which to explore them. She tries telling her friend Mary about it, but Mary is more concerned with how Tess seems to be slowly turning into more and more of a sex crazed bimbo every time she goes to the gym. I'd lie awake for hours listening to sirens and taxis and drunk people outside, wondering how I'd drag myself to work on time the next morning. Whiteley is among the most popular hypnotists on YouTube, along with the UltraHypnosis channel, which employs a selection of male and female voices.

In the end the only thing that worked was Jody Whiteley, the prolific online hypnotist whose 329 videos, many of them two to three hours long, have attracted 78,112 subscribers and over 18 million combined YouTube views at the time of writing. Still awake despite Jody's best efforts, it's 4 am when I log on to SleepyChat and am assigned the random name "TheKangaroo27.

This recording will implant suggestions that will make you act in a sexually proactive fashion so listen to this recording a safe place. Delve further into the online hypnosis community and you will find videos with outlandish titles promising to make you feel high, regress into a past life, cure addictions, forget your own name, or even change the color of your eyes. Once I had pulled my sports bra over my head and tossed it to the side, I sat down in his lap and started sucking on his neck.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop