Little Darlings: The chilling, haunting and addictive best selling crime thriller debut everyone’s talking about

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Little Darlings: The chilling, haunting and addictive best selling crime thriller debut everyone’s talking about

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I feel for Destiny's mum as well who was never developed further than as a character obsessed with Danny, and she never gained her own agency. There were a couple of plot points that I wished had been expanded on, or moved around in the context of the story, but upon further reflection, to hell with that. The description at the back also made me interested although when I started reading it I found it majorly slow.

Now I know that I have a very vivid imagination, and can literally picture anything in front of me, but this book gave me the creeps big time. What interested me the most about my enjoyment of this novel was that I didn’t actually like any of the characters, and not in an I-love-to-hate-them kind of way, I just genuinely didn’t care about any of them, yet I was still interested to see where the book would take them. A psychological thriller and a half, the opening chapter of which made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and chilled me to my core! He has produced over sixty of his own titles, including much-loved favourites Ketchup on Your Cornflakes and Shark in the Park.She attempts to drown the newly found infants in a local reservoir, believing this to be the only way to bring back her abducted children, and is institutionalized in a psychiatric hospital.

The two main characters, Sunset and Destiny, were two completely different characters in the beginning and then in the middle they became very alike and close. I truly love this book and would recommend it to anyone who loves an exciting, dramatic and a bit of a sad book! Destiny, on the other hand, is an only child living on a rundown estate with a sickly but devoted mum who constantly tells her that she’s really the daughter of a famous rock star . Its messages are staid and predictable: Destiny’s family is poor but rich in happiness, Sunset’s family is rich and yet fractured. This novel is a dark fantasy/psychological thriller and won the 2019 Dragon Award for Best Horror Novel.

Double Act won the prestigious Smarties Medal and the Children’s Book Award as well as being highly commended for the Carnegie Medal.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop