DeWalt DWS5022 1.5m Guide Rail for DWS520 Plunge Saws & DWS5031 Router Adapter

DeWalt DWS5022 1.5m Guide Rail for DWS520 Plunge Saws & DWS5031 Router Adapter

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If this is the first time you have used PayPal Credit, you will be asked to complete a short application form to apply for PayPal credit. The dewalt router guide rail adapter (DWS5031-XJ) is about 45 quid so doesn't break the bank if I can reuse the same rail. This is what I did but using a different design I made 2 different lengths, they did work but the proper track is so much better being thinner so it allows a deeper cut, the clamps don't get in the way and up to now I have hardly needed to use the clamps as the tracks are so grippy underneath. As I already had a circular saw which has the ability to run on a track I was hoping to be able to do this.

The router is not dead centre on the base and the router is at the wrong angel for comfortable use but if you were pushed to do it as a temporary measure it is feasible. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. It is compatible with most saws that have base plate made of pressed metal and many saws that have aluminium cast base.This adapter is designed to work with most circular saws which base plate has curled up edges or ribs that can be used to clamp adapter. I'll probably take a risk as I can probably machine something to adapt it to fit but would be nice if it did out of the box. Here’s the size of the current dewalt guide rails the outer most guide would be for when it’s angled at 45 or less.

You will not have to pay attention to whether the saw blade does not come out of the cut line any more. The Dewalt is a fair bit more expensive at a quick glance, so it might work out similar with the adapter.

The anti-friction base and replaceable non-slip strip on underside of rail ensure solid performance. Ideally, drill the base out with new holes with countersinks for the M6 set screws, there is enough meat to do it. I am not suggesting youy use woodscrews however the guy who owned my old Fordson tractor before me would definitely have done so!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop