Mooer Flex Boost, boost pedal, 2.25 x 4.25 x 1.75"

Mooer Flex Boost, boost pedal, 2.25 x 4.25 x 1.75"

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A similar instance occurred with the Bass eq above whereby it has been claimed to be a clone of another EQ pedal which it clearly isn't. However, let me outline the major differences between the Mooer Graphic G and the Maxon GE-60. As far as the volume drop is concerned. I have not experienced this "fault" unless of course, the internet is referring to the fact that this pedal produces a volume-drop type of effects. In which case, it definitely does. Trelicopter Vs Demeter Tremulator LP (Low Peak): The Low peak setting works more like a boost. Some pedal enthusiasts say that it works like a clean boost. But, to my ear, there's definitely grit to the sound, even when used as a boost. I don’t think that it is any secret that the Mooer pedals are, for the most part, clones of other popular and/or discontinued pedals. Like I’ve mentioned, Mooer has since begun making their own original pedals. But it was these mini clone pedals that have made Mooer so well known. And, giving them the platform to eventually start creating and producing their own pedals. But, if you’d like confirmation that these are definitely clone pedals, we don’t have to look too far to actually recognize which pedals these are clones of. let’s look at two giveaway factors right off the bat:

Mooer Mini Drives, Fuzzes A Quick Overview on the Best of the Mooer Mini Drives, Fuzzes

But what is the LoFi machine? it is a pedal that reduces the sample rate and depth, with a range from 60Hz all the way up to 31250Hz And, 5bit all the up to 16 bits parameter for controlling the depth of the sample... Thus, resulting bit-crusher type of sound. The LoFi Machine has three knobs along with a 3-way toggle switch. The three knobs on this pedal include: The Mooer Blues Mood, just like the Boss BD-2, Compresses in the same nature to that of a tube amplifier. And this results in a very smooth and creamy sounding drive. However, when the drive knob is maxed out to its fullest potential, you can start to reach some low distortion. As a clone of the Boss BD-2, the Blues Mood holds up very well. And with the addition of the “Keeley” style mod, the Blues Mood is a no brainer.

FT-MRB05

The majority of guitar players and gearheads out there are under the impression that the Mooer blue comp is a clone of the Boss CS-2. If I’m honest, it was only until I did some investigating that I discovered this is in fact incorrect. The Mooer Blue comp is actually a clone of the often forgotten about, very rare, and old Boss CS-1 compressor. There are a few characteristics and features of the Mooer Blue compressor that give away the fact that its a CS- clone.

Mooer Flex Boost Overdrive | Reverb Canada Mooer Flex Boost Overdrive | Reverb Canada

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA. In my personal experience, these Mooer clone pedals were some of the first mini pedals I came across. And they were some of the first mini pedals that were made available at prices that most guitarists can afford. Whilst the Mooer clones might not have been the very first mini pedals to come out, they surely played a massive role in popularising mini guitar effects pedals. This is a great pedal that I can't say enough about. The only issue I have is with the polyphonic notes. So when strumming chords don't always produce the best sound as a POG would. Having said that, it is great and I love this pedal. The Mooer Flex Boost doesn't just stop at giving you a footswitchable gain boost: three mini-knobs allow you to control the amount of treble and/or bass that's boosted as well as fine tuning the volume boost. Boost guitar FX pedals are great for giving you more volume for solos or for driving tube amps into natural overdrive Much like the Blues Driver by Boss, the Blues Mood can be used as either a boost pedal by adjusting the gain knob to zero and boosting the volume knob. Or, can be used to achieve the overdriven tube amp sound. This can be achieved by playing around with the gain knob. Both the Blues Mood and the Boss BD-2 make for pretty versatile drive/boost pedals. Especially with the fat switch option. The "Fat Switch" (Inspired by theKeeley Mod)Have you ever wondered which pedals they are emulating? Well then you have come to the right place! We have gone and compiled a list of the corresponding pedals that Mooer have cloned in their product line.​ THE ULTIMATE MOOER GUITAR PEDAL CLONE LIST I've mentioned before in another article that the Boss CE-2 Chorus pedal is my all time favorite chorus pedal. This is due to the fact that my guitar idols from the 80's used this very pedal. Boss unfortunately no longer make this version of the Boss CE-2. In fact, the pedal has been discontinued for quite some time. For that reason, my original Made In Japan CE-2 has become an item of value.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop