Christian Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum Spray – 75ml

Christian Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum Spray – 75ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A definite 9 out of 10, however if you are looking for the petrol accord it is non existent to my nose. I get all the principle components yet find the sum total to be a lot more contentious than the masculine beauty others describe. I just let go of my EDT after getting a decant of the vintage original, which will be my go-to for occasionally whiffing for nostalgia, and the Parfum is what I prefer to wear now when I want that genre of fragrance. End-dryoff has a strong traditional 80's 'cologne' balanced masculine scent to it that reminds me of YSL - La Nuit!

Get more closer to your loved ones and invade them, the scent of your perfume will be engulfing them deeply. To me it smells like ch men prive ( but much more refined and nich like) a little bit of the original ( the good parts, like this masculine and dirty smell , in a good way) and last but not least, this amazing vanilla.While masterfully blended, and an intriguing smell, what is off-putting to some is the summation of the key notes of licorice, boozy rum and bourbon do produce a syrupy medicinal Robotussin cough syrup kind of smell. As well as a note of cumin at the end of the sniff that gives the entire frag a warm cozy sensation. In any event, you can expect some slight green accord, which is likely the Sicilian mandarin+violet leaf. The" (harhar) key here is to look at the bottle shape and coloring--the EDT's bottle is tall and slender in comparison, whereas Le Parfum / Parfum is shorter and stouter.

While I was hoping to get a little bit of that DNA here, I am still not disappointed with the smell! It gives it a bit more of a versatility and boost to the "Le Parfum" to brighten up the more toned-down nature of the fragrance. Dior Fahrenheit Parfum, Dior Sauvage Elixir, Dior Homme Parfum, and Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum, are grown up man fragrances, as in they project power and success, they can be a tad intimidating. Top notes are Suede, Licorice and Sicilian Mandarin; middle notes are Violet Leaf, Rum, Coriander and Cumin; base note is Bourbon Vanilla.

For example, a man who works hard to provide for his family (turning wrenches, hammering nails, managing men, etc. Edit: about 5 hours into it now, and it has dried down to a lovely sweet vanilla, musky scent, still with a hint of that gasoline undertone.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop